Bellemitri (Belle x Dimitri)

I'm gonna Level with you, I barely remember anything about Dimitri.

I'm not even completely sure if that's his actual name.

But I'm still gonna try to judge this cause why not.

So. Belle did say she wanted Adventure in the great wide somewhere, and I feel like traveling around with Dimitri counts as an Adventure.

AU where Anastasia stayed behind with her Grandma and Dimitri traveled back to Russia with Belle in tow... I guess?

At this point I've come up with an unhealthy amount of AUs and only half of them are good. I'm of course talking about all the Trump x Pumbaa AUs I came up with way back in November, those were real OTP material.

Back to the point, Bellemitri feels like British Cuisine... bland.

That is the second time I've insulted British Food in two days, I have a problem.

Anyway, Bellemitri just feels really bland for some reason, like if Disney Ships were tastes, Sleeping Warrior, Maid Hood and Belleriel would taste like Cupcakes. Marielic, Pinecest and Kiala would taste like vomit, and Bellemitri would taste like British Cuisine, of course.

Yeah so that's the situation with this Ship.

It just feels bland, I don't know what else to say.

This Ship is like George Michaels Girlfriend from Arrested Development, you couldn't pick it out from a lineup of one.

3/10, it just feels wrong and once again, bland as heck