Elsannki (Elsa x Anna x Loki)

Pffffffffft-

What the hell?

"Yo Elsa, this weird god just teleported here with this glowing Rubik's Cube, then tried to take over Arendelle by standing on a rock and yelling orders at people, can we keep him?"

That's the most potential this ship has. Other than that? No.

Once again platonically, this'd be great. This'd make for a pretty funny crossover, not gonna lie.

You can have Loki vibing with Elsa, or whatever, and Anna just trying to forcefully bond with him. It'd be fun.

However, romantically, in the context of a threesome, no.

First of all, Anna and Elsa ARE LITERALLY sisters. Which we went over in what? Chapter THREE of the last book?

That's a pretty obvious red flag and it should be acknowledged before anything else.

Also I don't really like Loki with either of them, last time I mentioned that was literally the previous chapter.

This is just so weird to me. It makes sense for Loki I guess, because he is a very strange man, but Anna and Elsa?

Frankly, they deserve better.

So, so much better.

Like Anna has Kristoff, and Elsa has [redacted for spoiler purposes ;)]. They both have the potential to be in loving relationships, so I don't think I want them to be in a relationship that'll last two months TOPS.

Elsa especially has sooo many options. There's Honeymaren, [redacted].... okay that's... that's pretty much it, you got me there.

0/10, this truly gives me NOTHING.

And that's the last Loki Ship forever, I mean, not like Loki made out with himself or something in some TV Show that happened over the summer. Can you imagine how ridiculous that would-

 Can you imagine how ridiculous that would-

oh.

...see you next chapter?

yup.