Comadam Meroursa (Commander Rourke x Madam Medusa)

Probably the most complicated ship name I've ever come up with!

Now.

This might be unpopular, but I feel like this is the best ship for either of them.

Madam Medusa was after money, she kidnapped a child to steal a diamond. Rourke on the other hand tried to colonize a nation to steal their cool stuff and sell it.

They're perfect for each other.

They're both monsters.

I personally think it would be nice to see these two care about something other than money for once... like each other.

Imagine the pure evil that would come out if these two teamed up. It would be horrifying and it would be amazing.

Just for a second, imagine if they teamed up with another Disney Villain. Like the Coachman. I can 100% imagine them helping run a business that turns children into donkey slaves for profits.

IMAGINE, if all that would happen and then maybe like a teenage Pinocchio teamed up with  a teenage Penny to take that place down and find a cure for the kids. That would be SO FREAKING LIT, I'M SORRY.

I think all the possibilities of this ship are amazing. They're both evil monsters, but the idea of them being married and actively ruining the world? I love it.

Also I'm now imagining an Atlantis AU where Rourke doesn't die, goes off to marry Medusa and Milo x Kida has to foil one of their plans, and legally adopt Penny in the end.

I love this ship and all the possibilities it raises, I'm sorry.

9/10 more greedy monster x greedy monster please.