Chrisalicepan (Christopher Robin x Alice x Peter Pan)

The solution when three different ships clash with each other?

Polyamory.

I know I pointed this out a chapter ago, but once again,

The Hundred Acre Woods is a communist paradise with no real leader and occasional issues with xenophobia.

Neverland is a chaotic, leaderless country plagued by a civil war between ten year old boys and pirates.

And Wonderland is a fever dream authoritarian state that suppresses free speech and has a strongman (strongwoman I guess???) Dictator running it.

You just have to keep that in mind because when you pull up the "fantasyland" argument, you imply these places are the same and they're most definitely not. They're all so different from each other in every way possible-

Now the reason why I focus more on the places the Characters inhabit, than the Characters themselves, is because they're all pretty simple.

Christopher Robin is a regular well-mannered kid.

Peter Pan is a regular mischievous boy.

Alice is a regular girl who fantasizes a lot.

That's basically it.

Their environments basically shape their Characters and are basically their entire appeal.

Peter Pan wouldn't be as widely loved if he lived in fucking Florida.

Sure the energy is horrifically similar, but Neverland is still a childhood sanctuary flooding with imagination and nostalgia.

So now that I've repeatedly talked about their environments and how they clash, let's actually focus on their very simplistic Characters.

I've repeatedly said that Christopher Robin and Alice would make a fine couple, and I stand by that, even if their "happy places" clash.

However, as I've also said I don't think either would like Peter Pan and I also stand by that.

Sure Alice can come off as rude, but it can't compare the Peter's chaotic as fuck energy. He's one of the main reasons for the Civil War in Neverland, HE CUT A MANS HAND OFF FFS.

I just feel like Christopher Robin and Alice are both way too good for Peter Pan, who almost let W*ndy, his kind of Girlfriend get drowned by asshole Mermaids.

Peter Pan treats all his romantic partners like shit and I can't really get involved in a romance with him, unless it's with Jane because damn that was sweet-

Also, like I said in the last Chapter, I think their ages kinda clash? I'm fine with polyamorous relationships, but if it's an intense romance between kids their ages... it's kinda weird not gonna lie. If the romance slowly develops as they get over that's fine with me, but I don't think anyone under the age of like fourteen has the skill set required to lead a more serious relationship.

4/10 Alice x Christopher Robin is sweet but like... no...