Lisariel (Lisa x Ariel)

Okay, hear me out.

This is weird as hell.

But,

I think it could work.

We all know Lisa is Bisexual, and Ariel is biromantic. That's just Facts. I'm not talking about young Lisa, like College aged Lisa.

One of the things that always surprised me about Lisa was that the Little Mermaid was her favorite Movie. I thought the show was gonna pull "The Little Mermaid is sexist move" if Lisa ever mentioned it, but to my surprise they didn't. Because that's not who Lisa is. She believes that women have the right to make their own Choices and even though she may not agree with Ariel selling her Voice to meet a guy, she definitely seems to support that decision.

I really miss the old Lisa, they really decided to make her a Buzzfeed Feminist that gets offended whenever she sees a Man Spreader. I hate what this show has become.

Anyways, now let's get to the actual part. The relationship. What would that relationship look like?

Mostly Lisa playing the Saxophone to Ariel, reading History Books with her and brushing her Hair with Forks. That and they'd probably watch a lot of Movies.

Lisa is literally the smartest Character we ever see in the Simpsons Universe, and when you're looking to find out and learn everything about the Human Race, you're probably gonna look for a really smart person to help you with that.

Okay, okay I know what you might be thinking. "May, it's Chapter two and you've already lost your Mind." Well first, I'd like to remind you that I lost my Mind when I found out about Marielic, second I realize that this is EXTREMELY weird, but just think the Goldmine of Jokes the show would get from that, just one or two Episodes with the Simpsons as College Kids where Lisa is dating Ariel, while Bart is going on a Camping Trip with Mulhouse and Marge and Homer have to adjust to their kids not being Home.

You have a goldmine worth of good content here, you already established that this Universe has Aliens and Leprechauns, why not Mermaids? It would improve the overall Quality of the Simpsons, make it like a Season Premiere or something, that would be great, please make it happen. Fox, you can have that idea for free, but please hire me, I have a Binder full of Ideas.... please.

I've officially lost my Mind.

I think it's pretty weird, but the amount of good jokes you could come up with for this-

8/10, it would provide a lot of Entertainment