Poohkey (Pooh Bear x Smokey Bear)

So I found a fic about this Ship the other day, and it was way too well written for a fic about Winnie the Pooh and Smokey Bear having sex.

I REALLY wish I was kidding, but I'm not.

I just-

Pooh having sex feels so wrong-

And it is. It's very wrong.

I feel bad for how I treated Rabbit x Tigger now, because at least the people who I ship is are mostly generally really nice, I should know, I've been interacting with a few recently.

Like... Rabbit x Tigger shippers at least put out kinda sweet content that focuses more on the fun dynamic between these two, than them as an actual couple.

Whoever created THIS Ship just said "Hey let's have Pooh and Smokey f*ck!"

And look I would really love to say that this is the last time I'm ever gonna be talking about a ship this bad and that I'm done reading that kind of fanfiction.

But that would be a lie.

A very big lie.

I'm in the middle of writing an Opinions on BNHA Ships Book, and and Opinions on ATLA Ships Book, the amount of disturbing fanfics I continue to have to sit through will likely only triple *cough cough* Todocest *cough cough* Zukozai...

...yeah

Now, back to this Ship, I don't know what to say, I could tell you it should be set ablaze, but you already know that, I'm stating the obvious.

I just- this is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to Pooh ships, as a matter of fact-

Here's a Winnie the Pooh ship tier list because of course that's something that has to exist now

Twiyore and Poohkey are the worst for the following reasons:

Twiyore: It's a horrible crossover ship that completely falls apart when you take the fact that Eeyore is in love with a forty year old Comedy Show host into consideration.

Poohkey: The very idea of Pooh having sex is revolting, turn that into a complete ship and it's worse.

I feel like those are pretty good reasons as to why these ships should not exist.

Guys this isn't the most traumatic fic I've read, but believe me, it's up there.

-10/10