Snumpy (Snow White x Grumpy)

Okay, so I know what you're thinking, and yes. This is the best name I could come up with.

You're probably also phased by just the blatant Pedophilia, but I've talked about Ships like that so much, it honestly doesn't even phase me anymore.

It further assaults my slowly decaying soul, but it definitely doesn't phase me.

So anyways, I found this:

And I mean, they're not... wrong per se, literally anything would be more interesting than Snow White and that milquetoast Prince. But they're also completely wrong to say that Snow White and Grumpy should've ended up together because... no.

First things first, Snow White is fourteen, Grumpy is an immortal Dwarf in the shape of an old man, already pretty f*cking creepy.

Then there's also the fact that Snow White acts as their Mom for most of the Movie and the creep-o Meter just goes up significantly.

Like, I'm sorry... but no???

I reviewed Pedophilia ships before, so not much I can really add here other than once again yelling about how fourteen year olds shouldn't be shipped with old men.

Even if Snow White was an old Lady Dwarf... first of all she wouldn't be Snow White, completely different Character in that case, but second I still wouldn't ship it. Mostly because Grumpy is just a huge jerk to her for ninety percent of the Movie and honestly Snow deserves better.

-1000000/10, just- no

Hey remember when I thought Rabbit and Tigger was the worst Disney Ship? Yeah... I was innocent back then.

Also, guess what? I'm gonna do something tremendously foolish again!

Yeah so as like a December treat to make up for the fact that I never Update this Book, I'm gonna try to Update every day of December leading up to Christmas! Kinda like an Advent Calendar! Oh it's December 3rd... so three Chapters today, one for every other day.

See you when this all goes very VERY wrong for me!