Esmerelsa (Esmeralda x Elsa)

Ah yes a woman made of Hellfire, with a fiery spirit x the literal Queen of Winter.

...I'll get to that in a minute.

Now, whenever I talk about Esmeralda ships... okay, just Frollo x Esmeralda, I reference the fact that she's sixteen. Well, she is, in the book, in the movie she's more like... in her 20s.

So this is probably fine.

Here's the thing though.

Fire/Ice shipping dynamics aren't my favorite.

That's an understatement, I hate them.

Why do you ask?

Well, you may not know this about me, but I LOVE icy Characters, I don't wanna say Elsa's what got me into them... but she was so that's exactly what I'm saying.

I just think that ice powers are so neat and creative and they have such a broad range, like just look at how many things you can do with them, AGH-

Fire powered Characters are also fine. I just think that once you get over the initial "Woah that's one big blast of Fire", it just gets kinda... meh after that. It's a big reason I didn't get into the ATLA Finale as much as I'd like.

I didn't talk about this in the Elsa/Zuko Chapter, because I didn't really feel that strongly about it back then, but I do now, on account of new revelations I will not be discussing in this particular book.

Anyway, I really don't like Fire/Ice shipping dynamics, but then again, Esmeralda doesn't have a Fire Power, fire's only vaguely associated with her theme. Hellfire and all that stuff, ya know.

I mean it's... fine I guess.

For me, not really that interesting, but their personalities COULD contrast each other well, so sure.

5/10, it's meh for me, sorry :/