Trollo (Lady Tremaine x Frollo)

How tf is Mother Gothel x Frollo more popular than this?

These two are about the same age and they're horrible Child Abusers.

In all honesty, these two deserve each other.

Because they both   S U C K

Okay, but here's why I think this is better than Frollo x Mother Gothel.

Mother Gothel wants to be young forever, and Frollo ain't gonna help with that. She sure as hell isn't in a relationship for love, she abandoned her own kid. Lady Tremaine on the other Hand, is more concerned about wealth and having Servants and stuff. Frollo is a pretty powerful person so he could provide that.

Now on a romantic level, these two would be the equivalent of Boomer memes, you know the whole "I hate my Wife" and "Kids these days" kinda things.

Honestly I can see these two complaining about their Stepchildren and how disrespectful they are.

"Back in MY day, Children did as they were told and didn't complain about cleaning the House."

"Why yes, back in OUR youths, Children didn't pester the Adults about going to foolish Festivals."

I can just see them having that fun Conversation.

But then there's also the I hate my Wife side of Boomer Memes and I can definitely see that happening in their Case, mainly because I can't see either of them actually truly loving someone.

Frollo wasn't after Esmeralda because he loved her, he was after her because she was hot... and also sixteen, that is VERY disturbing. Lady Tremaine didn't marry Cinderella's dad because he loved her, it was because he had that sweet Mansion.

Like I said, in Tremaines Case, she'd be after the Money and Power Frollo has. In Frollo's Case... well Frollo is REALLY into the whole women scene, like to a problematic extent, and if he's going after a sixteen year old girl who he thinks is a Satan Spawn, he'd probably settle for Tremaine.

Then they'd get married and live unhappily ever after. Cinderella and Anastasia bond with Quasimodo, then the Mice eat both Tremaine and Frollo. The end.

Honestly, I'd really like to see THAT crossover.

8/10, not because they'd actually be a cute Couple, or love each other. Just because I feel like them being married would make a lot of sense. They'd be an awful Couple... but them only marrying each other for Benefits makes a lot of sense to me.