Bellvelyn (Belle x Evelyn)

(This is strictly the Live Action Beauty and the Beast, because there IS a difference)

So at the moment I'm in a few editing Competitions/Collaborations on Instagram, because it's honestly just really fun, at it's basically like the old Collage Competitions I'd do on QuizUp. Well anyways, one of the Tasks was two Live Action Characters from different Movies falling in love.

So after a lot of careful consideration, I decided to do Peggy Carters Sister, and Hermoine Granger, I have no idea if I spelled that correctly.

It was fun to come up with the whole Story about the Romance they had before Belle got trapped by the Beast, but it got me thinking: Would they make a better Couple than Evelyn and Christopher?

The answer to that is yes, and I'll explain why.

Just imagine the two of them discussing Books, how annoying they find men to be, how much they've always wanted to get away from everyone with Toxic views, all while having a Picnic on the Hill where Belle sang her I want song.

I don't know why, but that just sounds like something they'd do.

Imagine them thinking about getting Married, then Evelyn gets a letter from her Parents in London about her Father dying or something, and Belle agrees to go with her. Then a week before the two have to leave, Belle's Father goes missing, they search for him and find him in the Beasts Castle.

Belle sacrifices herself, but Evelyn still has to go to England, leaving the Woman she loves with a cruel Monster locked in a Castle with talking Furniture forever, how freaking sad would that be?

I feel like these two would just work, and while I feel like these two could not end up in a Scenario where Evelyn doesn't marry Christopher, and Belle isn't trapped in a Castle, but I also feel like they'd be the only two that could ever properly understand each other.

Evelyn obviously wasn't in a happy Marriage with Christopher, and while I think they're a lovely Couple and could probably pull through, these two just seem like a stronger couple to me, to the point where I am 100% convinced that on Evelyn's wedding day, she'd be happy to marry Christopher, but sad she wasn't marrying Belle.

Fight me on this...

11/10, it would not last due to my urge to never give the Couples I create a break from... just life, but then again it's about the little moments in life, or in this Case the little Romances in life that abruptly end after your Partner is taken Prisoner by a Beast, life's funny that way.