Ferbsa (Ferb x Elsa)

Oh Elsa ships my beloved.

The thing with Elsa ships to keep in mind: They're sometimes really funny.

And this is just-

*chefs kiss*

I've reached a new level of enlightenment.

So this is obviously supposed to be interpreted as Elsa is an outcast in Elementary School so and she falls in love with Ferb. I say obviously because that was the plot of the fic I found, which is also the only context where that ship has even A CHANCE of working.

And I'll give the writer this. They took that one scenario and ran with it... I think. I don't actually know, I never read it.

But like in any other situation this ship sucks BALLS to a literal comedic extent.

Like it's so bad and weird but so funny?

Sure. Ferb has a thing for older girls. This sentence was sponsored by Vanessa. But Elsa is  21 AT LEAST. So you know... NO??

Take the age difference away though, you're left with weirdly silent dude who gets shit done x emotionally unstable chick that runs away from everything because she feels the need to fix things herself.

I mean similar to Elsa x Audrey the concept isn't bad but it also feels like a waste of a ship to me. Much funnier but a complete waste of existence.

I just- this is really funny, okay? The age difference is FREAKY, but it's funny just because... how did someone think of this???

Ferbsa strikes me as a so bad it's actually amazing ship. Similar to Pooh x Bella Swan, or John Oliver x Eeyore, OR MIKE PENCE X KERMIT.

It's not AS breathtakingly weird, but it's so immaculately wrong, that I have no choice but to love hating it.

-10/10, awful but fun