Kani (Kida x Nani)

Okay, so. I was just trying to find gay Disney Ships to talk about, that's actually how I found Goofmax, fun. And... I literally couldn't find anything other than that to talk about. Mainly because I don't know if I already talked about them. I already talked about like 200+ Disney Ships in my life, I really can't be blamed for losing track.

Then it just clicked. Kida and Nani.

Now, don't get me wrong, Milo x Kida and Nani x David are still two of my favorite ships, but the Concept of Kida and Nani is a literal Dream.

Nani and Kida are two of the coolest Disney women I've ever seen. Kida is a literal Warrior Princess who is thousands of years old and literally becomes a Queen in the end, Nani is a nineteen year old who gave up being a Surfing Legend to raise her little sister after their Parents died. These two are awesome and I love them.

Now I would LOVE to see this. I just- Imagine Nani in Atlantis- imagine Kida in Hawaii-

I just love the concept of these two.

The age difference is a... slight issue though. Nani's nineteen and Kida is... thousands of years old.

Then again, the age thing wasn't much of a problem with Milo and Kida either so... maybe I can look past that.

As much as I love these two though, they both have huge responsibilities.

Nani has to take care of her five year old Sister and three Aliens, Kida is the Queen of an entire Country. Because of this, I doubt that they'd really get all that much time together as a Couple, which is a little bit of a Problem.

Overall, I prefer Nani x David and Kida x Milo, but I also REALLY like this Ship.

8/10