Lumity (Luz Noceda x Amity Blight)

Requested by: @disneyphille

(Spoilers for TOH Season 2 I guess, I haven't seen it either, but I know what happens so....)

LUMITY CANON LUMITY CANON LUMITY CANON LUMITY CANON LUMITY CAN-

DANA TERRACE, THANK YOU!!!

GAY WITCHES

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

First off, I LOVE the Owl House and I'm so happy to finally talk about it. Like it's such a great show, with great Characters, that I love and I LOVE THEM ALL-

Shoutout to the Owl House for being the only show to have King, Eda AND Hooty, by the way.

Also Luz is such a great protagonist??? I don't get invested in main Characters that often because they can come off as kinda Vanilla, but DAMN-

Okay so- Lumity.

While I find it a bit weird that every sapphic couple in every cartoon I've ever heard of has to go through an "I don't like you phase" (Korrasami, Bubbeline, Catradora, etc), I am glad that Lumity kept that to a minimum.

The Prom episode is also extremely cute! Amity being afraid to ask Luz out is... good stuff, good stuff. Also that one scene where they're gazing into each other's eyes under the moon light!!!!

I love everything about them and I can't wait to see them dating in Season 2, especially with Amity's cool new Hairstyle!

Right now, they're probably my favorite canon Disney Couple. I just- sksddafafsffaaf they're adorable.

They compliment each other so well and I need more for them.

I love Luz, I love Amity, I LOVE EVERYONE IN THE OWL HOUSE THAT SHOW IS SO GOOD.

Glad it's getting as many seasons and development as possible, that show could maybe live up to a similar level as ATLA one day, so glad Disney's giving it that chance and not taking away one of the best queer representations in recent years.

Yeah :)

How lovely :)

Luz and Amity deserve the world, and whatever happens in the show, or indeed WITH the show (FUCK DISNEY for all this bullshit, by the way), I'll still support them because of how genuinely they seem to care for each other after everything.

Dana Terrace, I cannot thank you enough for this. I will not give Disney any Credit here, because if Alex Hirsch can repeatedly bash Disney, so can I.

I don't know how to say this, but Lumity is my favorite Disney Ship in general. Not just Disney Channel, not just canon ships, but of all time. The only thing that can come close to it right now is Sleeping Warrior.

100000000000/10 <333

Alsooooooo!!!!!

GUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSS

It took my Brain like a full week to comprehend this.

I'M SO HAPPY THIS IS AMAZING-

Back when I started writing that Book, I occasionally DREAMT about getting that many reads, but I never expected anything like it to actually happen.

Just- thank you for all the support on these books, for heaven's sake, this book recently hit 10k reads, which I also find hard to comprehend.

Part of me feels guilty for not being as active anymore, but I hope to change that in the coming weeks. Because honestly? I can't muster up a grand thank you gesture, as badly as I want to. These books have drained me for the past couple years and I keep getting invested and losing passion.

So really, the best thing I can do to thank you for the support is to give you more content, more frequently. Starting with the fact that I have all the Chapters until like Chapter 115 planned out already.

With that said, buckle up guys, you're gonna see a lot more of me in the coming weeks.