Candessa (Candace x Vanessa)

Okay, I'm gonna be honest.

Jeremy is boring and he doesn't have any Chemistry with Candace.

I liked Jeremy and Candace as a kid, but now as... an older kid, I kinda realize that Candessa had more Chemistry in like twenty minutes of a Movie than Canderemy ever had.

Also Ferbnessa was just-

I've decided not to discuss it, because-

I do not appreciate its existence.

I don't really Ship Candace and Vanessa, buuuuttt they definitely had more Chemistry than Ferbnessa and Canderemy.

They also kind of have an interesting dynamic. Candace always wanting to bust her Brothers and Vanessa always wanting to bust her... dad.

While we're on the Topic of Doofensmirtz, man he was a great dad.

He was supposed to be a Villain?

Even as a kid, I didn't think he was a Villain.

Like, every other Villain in his situation would've been so menacing and evil, his Parents sucked and were borderline abusive, his Brother was always better at EVERYTHING and eventually became the freaking Mayor, him and his wife ended up divorcing, any other Villain would've been so dramatic and evil and menacing, and he's just like: "Okay time to cause a slight inconvenience in everyone's lives and have a kind of Platypus Enemy who I'm also kind of Friends with."

Back on track, I haven't finished Candace vs the Universe yet, so there won't be any Spoilers here, but Candace and Vanessa definitely had more Chemistry than Candace and Jeremy ever had in like twenty minutes, before a minor inconvenience kind of breaks the two apart.

Would definitely be a more interesting Movie if they were actually dating though. Imagine a Movie about two lovers being separated from each other on an Alien Planet while their dramatic and goofy Friends... and a Platypus go looking for them.

Okay honestly, that's just the basic Plot of the Movie anyway, but everything is always better when you sprinkle some Lesbianism in!

Like I said before, I don't really Ship it, but I do think they have more Chemistry than Canderemy or... Ferbnessa.

7/10 a solid ship that's light years better than... the canon ones.