Justy (Jock x Trusty)

Okay, I'm sorry... but I am 100% behind this.

I don't think Disney ever states their Relationship, they definitely weren't related, I know shock, right? Maybe they were just Roommates.

...because that always leads to a lot of Heterosexuality

So, Pride Month might be over, but does that mean I'll stop with the gay Ships for a while? Heck no, I will literally never Stop!

Also it doesn't help that Jock and Trusty are basically John Watson and Sherlock Holmes in Dog Form.

I mean literally:

              Jock             John
                           🤝
           In love with their Male
        Brown haired Roommates
       who are good at figuring stuff
      out and having a classy Woman
      as their Neighbor who definitely
                 supports the ship

Yeah this took me way too long to write, I know I add unnecessary Memes, but at least I put effort into them.

So I think you get the gist. I haven't even really talked about the ship yet, mainly made comparisons, I should probably do that, oops.

Basically, Jock and Trusty are two... elderly-ish Dogs that live together, and serve as Father figures for Lady, constantly comforting her, as well as getting warning Signals when she starts dating a guy. Then the two literally go off to save the Boyfriend from getting his ass hauled off to Jail, and eventually serve as Grandparents for Lady and Tramps pups.

 Then the two literally go off to save the Boyfriend from getting his ass hauled off to Jail, and eventually serve as Grandparents for Lady and Tramps pups

Yes, I am having too much fun doing these Meme edits.

They're like Lenny and Carl or Lyra and Bon Bon, both of these are Canon and I refuse to believe otherwise.

I like this ship, a lot actually. Because it's Canon. I refuse to believe it's not. They live together, they go out together, Jock probably listens to Trusty's confusing Stories daily, they are Canon, they've been... dog Married- whatever Lady and Tramp are for several years now, you literally cannot convince me otherwise.

They're kinda like Pleakley and Jumba, or Timon and Pumbaa, just much classier. They're not going to participate in the banter that the Alien and Warthog Meerkat duo went through, they probably already went through that stage in their... Dog year twenties, look I don't know a lot about Dogs, and it shows.

That reaction when Jock thought Trusty was Dead, that was full on Dog sobbing, and at this point, I know what you're thinking: "Is she just gonna put the word Dog in front of everything to really get the fact that they're Dogs across?" The Answer is yes, yes I definitely do that and I will continue doing that, probably for the rest of my Life.

This is my Book, y'all can't stop me.

Not so fun fact: Trusty was supposed to DIE in that scene.

I don't know which would've been more depressing if that actually went through, Bambi's Moms death, or Trusty's. On the one Hand, Bambi's Mom was one of the saddest, most depressing things I've ever seen and is made even sadder by the fact that Bambi was probably just confused about where his Mom was, and only realized after a month or so: "Oh god, she's not coming back."

Then on the other Hand, you'd have Trusty's dead Body crushed by a Wheel, shown ON SCREEN while the Dog who loved him most and saw him back in his old Element, after literal years, just stands next to his Corpse, sobbing. F**k Mufasa, that would've been the saddest Disney Death.

Also, a little off Topic, Disney could give these two a Show that's just the entirety of Lady and the Tramp and its Sequel happening from their perspective, and I would be okay with it.

I get that there's not really any fan art, or edits with these two, not gonna lie that makes me pretty sad, but it's because these two aren't main Characters, they're Lady's adoptive Dads that save 1955s Flynn Riders ass and almost die in the process, that's basically their entire Characters.

However, that's also why I can't see anyone giving this Ship any flack, you can always argue: "Dude they have like twelve minutes of Screen time, calm down."

So that's all I have for today, and in all honesty...

12/10, it's the REAL romance in Lady and the Tramp, they definitely have a better Ship name. Like seriously, who thought Lamp was a good idea?

•••