Lokirella (Loki x Cinderella)

Well Cinderella IS an adult, so that's a good start.

The thing is. All Loki Ships have a fatal defect for me, and that's that I can't really see Loki in a committed, loving relationship with... anyone but himself.

However, seeing as if I left it at that, the upcoming nine Chapters would be completely worthless, let's move past it for now and focus on these two Characters.

I say this with love:

They are not mentally stable enough for this relationship.

I bring this up in almost every Loki Chapter I do, but someone with a... let's say delicate psyche, should not be in a relationship with someone that dies, over and over and over again.

And I just can't see Loki ever... not doing that, sorry.

Let's also take the Death thing aside, I guess with a watered down version of the Characters... it's fine?

It's not good, it's bad, but it's not really that bad.

The idea of a woman who talks to rats x the god of literal Mischief can be kind of intriguing, but that might be because these ships have fried my mind and everything seems interesting now.

Then again, I don't think Cinderella would really be that comfortable around him? Her type seems to be Prince Charming (literally), and of that's the case, I'd say she's going for the wrong sibling.

2/10 super weird, but I really don't know what to say in the face of this.