Rayamaari (Raya x Namaari)

So I finally got the chance to watch Raya and the last Dragon like two weeks ago and...

I like the Movie, but it should've been longer.

There's just so much stuff that I feel should've been explored more, to make for a more memorable story overall.

And yes, that also applies to this ship.

Here's my problem: When we got the scene where Raya and Namaari are just talking to each other about Dragons, I thought I'd be legitimately into the idea of the two maybe having a romance or something.

However, then we got Namaari betraying Raya several times and I feel like there should've been more scenes with them actually interacting.

I know a lot of people like this Ship, and I kinda do too, but I'm not as invested as other people are.

Last year, when I deleted my Disney Opinions Book, I cited one of the reasons being the fact that I can't get into Disney Movies (or movies in general) anymore because Characters are the most important part of any Story for me. Disney Movies typically don't give a lot of time for Character growth.

That's actually one of the reasons why "The Mitchell's vs the Machines" might be one of my favorite Movies ever, it's just- these Characters are... *chefs kiss*

And I'm getting to the point where Raya is a fun and lovable protagonist I'm really invested in, and Namaari is... there.

I just don't find Namaari developed enough if I'm being honest.

I don't think their relationship is developed enough in general.

That being said, I love the idea of two warrior dragon nerd princesses dating, I'm just not a fan of the way this Movie handled it.

I know a lot of people love this Ship, and I really wish I could too, but unfortunately...

6/10, I'm sorry, I just can't get invested-