Mulian (Mulan x Xian Lang)

Literally what else am I supposed to say about this

Disney really just made Diablo, oh I'm sorry, DIAVAL 2.0 and thought we wouldn't notice.

Now I'm tempted to just do what I did at the end of the last Chapter and say: "It's the Live Action Mulan, who cares?"

However, I'm actually going to try to give my honest opinion on this.

So. Let's start with the fact that Mulan has no chemistry with her Love Interest, what's-his-Face. That could be because they're both as bland as British Cuisine, or it could be because what's-his-Face has somehow even less Screen time than Xian Lang herself.

And unlike what's-his-Face, I can actually remember the things Xian Lang did. Like... have a long talk with Mulan, and sacrifice her life for Mulan, and... switch sides because of Mulan.

You know what? The issue of her switching sides so easily would be fixed if we all just agreed she was deeply in love with Mulan.

And as for Mulans role in this relationship, I'm gonna Level with you, this version of Mulan is literally the most boring thing I've ever seen, so she can literally do anything/fall in love with anyone, and I'd buy it.

I would like to have seen an alternate ending to the Movie where Mulan goes home with her new Witch Wife, or something like that, would've been more interesting than what we actually got.

Literally all I've been doing for two Chapters straight is bully Live Action Remakes, I have a problem.

Okay back to the ship.

8/10, if the Characters were slightly more interesting... or interesting AT ALL, this'd probably be a higher score but hey.