Hookerella (Captain Hook x Cinderella)

Full disclosure, this is the first name I came up with, and by the time I realized how it sounded, I also realized I was obligated to use it.

Now ironically, there's actually an edit on YouTube that includes both this ship AND Frollo x Odette. Just let me be clear, I did NOT plan that, that was a pure coincidence. Literally found out as I'm writing this.

Honestly it fits though. Cinderella/Hook has the same energy as Odette/Frollo.

And to both of these very old Villains I say: PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM YOUNG WOMEN OH MY GOD.

Actually, let's ignore the age difference for a second and focus on their characters.

Cinderella is a sweet, occasionally sassy, hardworking girl that was pushed to her breaking point by an abusive Family.

Hook is a grumpy, petty, loud pirate bitch that wants to bomb annoying kids in his Neighborhood.

I feel like Cinderella would just LOVE kids, especially the lost boys, and with Hook wanting to... murder them, I just think that might clash.

Just my correct, factual opinion here.

Like I can see good ol' Cinderblock taking on a W*ndy style role towards the lost boys, and helping them fight against Hook and I just... I don't think enemies to lovers THAT INTENSE works in the Peter Pan Universe guys, it just doesn't. You can argue with me on that, but I stand by that fucking statement.

It's like if Tiana ended up with Doctor Facilier, IT CAN'T WORK-

0/10, I guess it's legal, but that's not a high bar for success in a relationship.