Phoebusralda (Phoebus x Esmeralda)

Alas, I have returned from the Shadows after a long-ish break that I needed. Well, I'm back and it feels good to finally publish this Book.

So let's start with a ship that was excluded from the last Book, then just do gay ships for a while because Pride Month (yay!)

Now, in the first Book I talked about like one Esmeralda Ship... and one Phoebus Ship. So let's talk about these two for a while because honestly, they're cute as hell.

I like a few things about this Ship. That unlike all the other Guards, Phoebus doesn't treat Esmeralda any different because she's Romani.

Yeah so, literally every other Guard we see in the Movie is racist towards Esme, but Phoebus just isn't. He still had a few... issues, but he managed to let go of them. Kinda like Shang.

Also the Scene where they fight in the Church is just... great.

They kinda remind me of Milo and Kida, just if Milo was a lot more bold and sarcastic and Esmeralda was more of a badass Fighter.

I don't think their relationship is as romantic or lovable as Milo and Kida, but it's still pretty great.

I can't really imagine Esmeralda or Phoebus with anyone else, so yeah this is pretty great.

The problem is that I feel pretty bad for Quasi. Like he really did love Esmeralda. But I then on the other Hand, Esmeralda's personal preferences also matter, and if she sees Quasi as a Friend, and Phoebus as her true love, then there's nothing we can really do about it. Not like we can just pull a time Heist and change the original Script.

11/10, they're cute as hell.