Princess and the Llama (Tiana x Kuzco)

You know, I realized that back when I first started this, Chapters would be 100 words long and straightforward.

Now they're 200+ words filled with cute Scenarios for the ship + Memes. And I still don't proofread.

That was off Topic, onto the ship.

So the other day I was talking to a Friend on Tumblr, when I presented her the idea of like... if other Disney Characters were there during Elsa's disastrous Coronation.

Point is that I told her about how everyone was reacting to the sudden Season change, she sent me an incorrect quote, one thing lead to another and I ended up drawing this:

Didn't think anything of it, kinda forgot about it for a while.

Then I wondered if this could be turned into a ship.

I mean when you get down to it, Kuzco and Naveen really aren't that different. They're both spoiled, arrogant Royals who change because of the Hardworking business owners who love their Families.

...okay wait a minute I thought of something for the next Chapter. MOVING ON.

I can kinda already see the way their Stories could intertwine, Tiana's as a Frog stuck in the Bayou and Kuzco manages to stumble his way there as a Llama.

Kuzco offers to help her with her Restaurant Troubles if she gets him the hell out of this Llama form, Tiana agrees and the Story proceeds as usual.

I would be totally on board for that Crossover.

Now my Problem for this Ship comes in the form of "It just doesn't feel right" like, I feel like their Love Story wouldn't be too different from Tiana and Naveens but... I don't know it just doesn't feel right, I see them more as Friends.

It's by all means not a bad ship, but I'm not really a fan of it for some reason.

6/10, it's not bad, it just doesn't feel right.