Marichess (Maid Marian x Duchess)

Welp, I forgot about this for like a week. I was unfortunately busy doing nothing and I ignored my previous commitments. Apologies.

Okay, let me make one thing perfectly clear.

This is just Donald and Scuttle all over again, except this time I didn't actually come up with the ship.

Others have created this for me to tear apart.

Pretty sure I already went over this in the Sconald Chapter, but there's a difference between an anthropomorphic animal and a talking animal. Maid Marian is an anthropomorphic Fox, Duchess is a talking cat. There's a difference between the two.

I don't know if it could be called Beastiality or Zoophilia... then again, it could be compared to a Human dating a Monkey or something like that...

This is really confusing to do, so I'm just gonna ignore the fact that they're animals for a second and do another what if Scenario, in this Case if they were both Humans.

Duchess is a mom, that's just- I can't imagine her not being a Mom. If she was a Human, she would have a Reality TV Show about her Family simply titled "The Aristocats" because they'd be some rich French Family that constantly adopts stray cats.

They'd have like- Olsen Twins style Albums or something. They'd be like the Kardashians... but sweeter and smarter and... French-er.

I got off topic and I'm now way too invested in the idea of a Human Aristocat Disney+ Show.

I mean... Tiana, Moana, Zootopia+, Baymax the Series, if they're gonna be Disney+ Shows, why can't this? I need it in my life...

 Tiana, Moana, Zootopia+, Baymax the Series, if they're gonna be Disney+ Shows, why can't this? I need it in my life

I spent too much time on that-

How... how did I get so off topic?

Back to Human Duchess and Maid Marian.

If Duchess was a Human she would have a Music Career and a classy Kardashians style show. If Maid Marian was a Human she would be a rich girl with a slightly rebellious side.

They're both European though... Europeans x Americans don't usually end too well, trust me I know. My mom is German, my Dad is American and together they created the complete Disaster that is me.

So here the problems with this start to arise... they feel like they're in completely different age ranges.

Maid Marian seems like someone in their early twenties, she just gives off that vibe. Duchess seems like a Mom in her late thirties. If Maid Marian is 22 and Duchess is 36-38 (feel like they're about that age in Human years), then that's a 14-16 year age gap... I'm sorry, but that's too much.

As Humans, I don't think they work out because they'd be 15 years apart in ages, as animals they don't work because one is anthropomorphic and the other just... talks.

Personality wise, I don't think they really match up either.

This is a really weird Chapter so I'm just gonna wrap it up.

3/10, I just don't really get this one. (Plus Maid Marian stole some of Duchess's dance moves, which I don't think she'd appreciate)