Sconald (Scuttle x Donald Duck)

So I was looking for new Disney Ships to discover and I went on a Random Disney Character Generator and...

This came up.

I'm never gonna use that Generator again.

So let's get the first Problem out of the way... they're different types of animals.

Let me explain. Donald is anthropomorphic, Scuttle is a talking Seagull... or whatever kind of Bird he is, and not much else.

He doesn't wear a shirt, or a hat, he doesn't live in a House, he doesn't have a Job... Donald Duck has all that. Different types of talking Birds.

That may be the single most ridiculous analysis I've ever made... thanks Disney!

Or I guess I should direct that at myself... because I came up with this Ship... or technically the Generator...

THANKS GENERATOR, THANKS FOR PUTTING ME THROUGH THIS!

(It's like 3 am and I just wanna got to bed, but I can't until I finish this Chapter, so sorry if there's any mistakes, I never proofread, and even if it's 3 am and my Brain is mush)

Even if they were the same type of talking Bird... I don't exactly think Donald of all people is the type to put up with Scuttles shenanigans.

Scuttle: "Ah yes, a Dinglehopper!"

Donald: *incoherent angry Donald Duck exclamation noises or whatever* That's a Fork!

However, remember that Scene in the Little Mermaid where Scuttle tries to get in some "romantic stimulation" and sings so bad Eric thinks he's some dying Creature? Imagine if Donald was alongside him in that Scene.

Maybe it's the fact that it's past Midnight and I'm sleep deprived, but all I can hear... all that's going on in my head right now is hearing Donald Duck try to sing along Scuttles' weird romantic stimulation song.

Now this Ship is weird... like really weird... so weird that I'm pretty sure most of my readers will look at this and think "Oh dear, she's finally gone insane!"

I don't like it and I think it may be one of the most ridiculous ideas I've ever come up with...

However... the imagery of Donald doing the romantic stimulation things makes up for it all. Like I can just imagine the two sitting on that Tree Branch, making dying animal noises.

5/10, romantic stimulation is the only reason why it's not like a 3.

Also, I should've addressed this in one of the last three Chapters... but Opinions on Disney Ships has 51k reads now...

That is literally insane my Brain cannot even begin to comprehend that-

Back in the early days of Opinions on Disney Ships, I thought having 20 Chapters and 500 reads was amazing, and now here I am. Talking about the potential that Donald Duck and Scuttle have as a Couple!

...okay probably could've used something more uplifting and inspiring as an example, but... I like to focus on the weird, okay?

Anyways, thank you all for the support on these two weird Books, see you tomorrow with another Chapter of:

Feel like that's a pretty good summary of this entire Book so far.