Snowki (Snow White x Loki)

Okay. In theory.

The whole "fairytale princess with skin as white as snow, ebony black hair, blood red lips, who gets poisoned x adopted Norse god of Mischief who's secretly a blue giant with pretty green magic powers" thing has some aesthetic appeal at first.

But let's all just remember, and I cannot believe I'm saying this AGAIN.

SNOW WHITE IS FOURTEEN YEARS OLD.

SHE IS A CHILD.

FOR F U C K S SAKE.

I know it's easy to forget about the ages of Disney Princesses, because they all act so mature and grown up. I myself forgot how young they were several times throughout this series. *cough cough* Elsarora *cough cough*

But at one point, we're all just gonna have to acknowledge that these are children. Disney made them kids, to appeal to little girls, while simultaneously making all the Disney Princesses act wayyyy too mature for their age.

The thing is though? In this case it makes sense.

Snow White was abused by her Stepmother and forced to grow up from a young age, after her mother died and Bitch Queen Grimhilde turned her into an ugly servant over petty shit. She has the mindset of an adult because she was forced to act like one. Not to mention she grew up in the Medieval ages, where childhood ended when your parents married you off at age eight.

So Snow White ACTING like an adult makes sense, but that doesn't mean we can ignore the fact that she's fourteen.

Snow White essentially had no childhood, and her "happily ever after" was basically marrying a MAP.

I want her to be happy and childish every once in a while, and I don't think the guy that DIES once every two hours is gonna help with that.

-10/10. My girl Snow deserves better.