Sylki (Sylvie x Loki)

* sigh *

LETS GO, CHAPTER 100, GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD FOLKS.

So I wasn't a big fan of the Loki series. Feel like it just wasn't anything... special, you know.

When I think Loki, I think big, chaotic and completely out of control.

This show answered the question: "How DO you make the god of mischief boring?"

I mean it's fine, it's just... this is what I waited two years for, huh?

That brings me to one of my biggest complaints with the show... WHAT THE ACTUAL  F U C K  WAS SYLKI OH MY GOD-

Sylvie as a Character was... fine, I guess. Didn't get to attached to her, but she was kinda cool and I LOVE some of the fan content for her.

The thing is... she IS the same person as Loki. You can't just create a new personality type called "Loki" and run your show on that logic.

Take me for example, say there was a Variant of me. Some emo artist chick, or dude if we're doing gender swap, who ran away from home and has a personal Vendetta against time-cops. I'd still see that kid as a version of me, or at least a weird twin or something.

Loki and Sylvie have the same parents. They came out of the same woman's vagina. They were picked up the same asshole colonizer. They have the same sibling they like to stab. They grew up in the same palace.

At worst, they're the same person. At BEST, they're siblings that exist in different timelines.

No matter how much I try, I can't for the life of me get into this damn ship. For me it's just not the same type of insanity as the shit that goes down in Thor Ragnarok, or Episode 5 of this show. Sylki just feels kinda dumb to me... okay REALLY dumb. I STRONGLY dislike this Ship.

And you know what? Maybe that's because of how the show was structured. This entire show felt so boring to me and just went on way too long. LIKE MOST MARVEL SHOWS THIS YEAR.

Maybe in a more interesting show this concept could've worked... but I don't know I just HATE this here.

And you know what? I was really rooting for Sylki... not to get together. I just really wanted them to have a sibling type relationship, one where they're petty bitches to each other, but it's fine because they're family.

It was the one part of that show I was invested in, they fucking ruined it though.

Also!! To expand on the multiple Loki thing!! All the Loki's would make a great Family. That classic Loki gives me strong parent vibes, the kid Loki is the annoying younger sibling, boastful Loki gives me either weird uncle or mean cousin vibes, President Loki is either the evil twin OR the evil Uncle and Loki and Sylvie are the rebellious siblings that bother each other constantly.

Something like that, I could really get into and I WISH the whole show was like that.

But with the way things are now....

1/10, y'all can like this ship, or this show, I literally can't, I'm sorry.

I'm just so burnt out from Marvel guys. Back in Opinions on Disney Ships part 1, I PROMISED you guys Opinions on Marvel Ships, well, two years later, I can finally admit, THAT WON'T HAPPEN.

And that brings me to my main point. I'm the context of the two books, this is the 300th Chapter. Like it or not, the end is near, and I'm gonna have to wrap certain "arcs" up.

Which is why I'm proud to announce, this is my last Marvel chapter in this series.

I'm tired of this Universe, I PHYSICALLY CAN'T THINK ABOUT IT ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THE GIANT HEADACHE I GET. I've been looking forward to Black Widow since it was announced. I HAVE YET TO SEE IT BECAUSE I'M SO BURNT OUT FROM THEIR TWELVE OTHER PROJECTS THIS YEAR.

So. This is the end of the road for Marvel Chapters, if I ever find something really interesting, I might still start a rant book and add like two chapters about that in there, but as thins stand now... NEVER AGAIN OH MY GOD.

So MCU, I guess this is goodbye. Fells really anticlimactic.

:/

(A/N) Also!!! I'm sorry this Chapter took me SO long to release. My grandma died and I every time I tried to write this it just felt really awkward and not right, so I wanted to deal with that first before finishing this Chapter. Sorry.