Snowhontas (Snow White x Pocahontas)

Okay... first of all.

Snow White is 14, Pocahontas is 18.

But Snow White also ends up marrying a nineteen year old so let's put that aside for now.

We shouldn't, but let's ignore it.

I feel like the main qualifier for this Ship is that they both adore nature and animals, but here's the thing with that.

Snow White is more of a "uwu cottagecore" type of girl whereas Pocahontas is more of a "intensely prepares for camping and brings no supplies because you're supposed to get in touch with nature" type of girl.

Or to be more specific, Snow White buys Mary Janes then pairs them up with cute socks she bought from the thrift store, and Pocahontas either never wears shoes or brings out the crocs if necessary.

Like, I feel like that could either clash disastrously, or make for a pretty cute couple based on how good they are at communication.

And honestly? They both seem to be pretty good at it, so maybe. Sure.

The problem is once again the age difference, like my parents are four years apart too, but they met when they were like 20 and 24, not 14 and 18.

Then again I think that's supposed to be okay in certain situations? Like if we take the High school approach Snow would be a Freshman and Pocahontas would be a Senior, right? Idk I never made it to seventh grade, I'm very dumb.

I don't know though, I feel like you're already in a pretty dicey territory if you're looking for legal loopholes to dating 14 year olds.

But, hey I said I wasn't gonna mention it, because no Disney Princess ship ever does so...

7/10, I feel like their styles are too similar and too different at the same time, but I also don't think that's much of an issue.