Cruellita (Anita x Cruella DeVille)

So the two are the same age...

Yeah, I know.

But like according to this Cruella just has a freaky face?

So I'm gonna go out on a Limb here and say, I can KINDA see them together

Hear me out on this.

Adult Cruella x Anita. No?

Childhood friends to lovers trope Cruella x Anita? Yes.

I just. I have this idea, that maybe, had Cruella and Anita dated as teens, Cruella wouldn't have turned out the way she did.

I like her more how she turned out, but I can also imagine a mean, girlboss, kinda shady activities Fashion obsessed Cruella that DOESN'T skin puppies.

That was essentially the plot of that so bad it was actually really good Cruella movie that everyone should watch right now.

Like yeah. It's terrible but I had A LOT of fun with it. If you're not already paying for Disney Plus, just pirate it, don't be shy.

Now Cruella x Anita in that Movie, I also wanna talk about right now, because it's a lot better than og Cruellita.

I really liked their Journalist x Fashion Designer dynamic. The fact that Anita just seemed so on board with everything is... *chefs kiss*

I can imagine these two dating in that Universe, Roger and Anita... not sure if I want them to get together given that Pongo and Perdita are like Siblings now? (THANKS CRUELLA MOVIE)

Like Anita just moves into Cruellas sweet new mansion, and gets to be part of the weird fucking found family that is split personality lady, nothing like the original morally upstanding man, fat guy I was afraid of as a child but seeing him in live action ruined it, and Disney's seventh first gay character who never gets confirmed gay in the Movie :)

I feel like that'd be peak chaotic energy not gonna lie to you.

As for the original? Classy stylish Lesbians that help each other become better people? Yes please. This would only work if they started dating much earlier though, and Roger x Anita is still the superior ship.

8/10 (Live Action)

6/10 (Animated)

Hey guys so I'm back from my very long break uhh. I don't really know why I took one but. I'm. Back.

And I'm ready to talk about more Disney Ships! So stay tuned for that.