Elsabela (Elsa x Isabela Madrigal)

Yes.

Encanto stans, I'm so proud of us for this.

This is.... god I love this!!!

Now, reason number one I love this? Just the concept of an Ice Queen x a wild plant girl is perfect. Their powers don't compliment each other amazingly, but the whole Winter/Spring dynamic alone is so aesthetically pleasing.

Reason number two? Their arcs. While Elsa's arc took place over several films, the message was still the same of letting go and embracing herself. That was essentially Isabela's arc, but much more chaotic?

Isabela forced herself into an arranged marriage to satisfy her family, she acted perfect in every way, while also being a bitchy prima Donna. Then after "What Elsa Can I Do" (a certified BOP, I will not be apologizing) she gets to let out her wild side and she seems so much happier and-

Encanto means a lot to me.

Plus!! Plus!! Family means so much to both of them? Like sure Isabela DEFINITELY has the more realistic family dynamics, but Elsa loves her Family so much also??? Even if she's living apart from them???

So I can definitely imagine a version of events where Elsa moves in with the Madrigals after marrying Isabela and it's just pure chaos.

Elsa visits the frozen fam on weekends, she just casually crosses the ocean with her horse, I don't care.

Reason number three. They're both literally so pretty and I wanna marry them, and pretty girl x pretty girl is a good shipping dynamic.

I have three Elsa Ships that are personal OTPs for me. Elsamaren, [REDACTED] and Elsabela.

It's so cute and I love it so much guys???

Plus they're in the same age range so it's not even a big deal and that's SO rare with Elsa Ships.

10/10, I'm sorry, I love it.