Berianca (Bernard x Bianca) + 14 days of Disney ships, Day 1

Ah yes we have two items on the menu today.

Bernard x Bianca, something I've been wanting to do for a while, AND day 1 of fourteen days of Disney ships.

It's 3:00am and I wanna get to sleep, so let's dive on in.

Bernard and Bianca are just straight up adorable bro.

I love that this rescue mission involves the life of a girl at risk, and Bianca chooses the janitor to go with her because she's in love and wants to boost his confidence. I haven't seen the movie in a while, I don't know if that's word for word what happens, but it's fucking canon now, I don't care.

I also like that in the sequel this poor man just desperately tries to propose to Bianca. Bernard is just straight up trying his best but life just stomps on him over and over again and the only thing that gives him fuel is the love he has for Bianca.

Once again, don't know if this is canon, don't care, it is now.

When it comes to Disney Mouse couples, I just have a soft spot, okay.

Honestly though. If they were humans, I would've liked to see them adopt Penny at the end of the movie, I think that would've been really freaking sweet. That's the one thing a human AU would have over the original.

To be honest, they're just an iconic, classic Disney couple you just have no reason not to love. They seem to genuinely care for each other, and I feel like they'll have a successful marriage.

10/10

Now.

Let's do this

Let's do this.

14 days of Disney Ships
Day 1: Favorite canon couple?

Lumity

Yes, I made up my mind

Yes, I made up my mind. This is my favorite canon ship.

They're just so adorable and they mean so much to me, especially representation wise, them being the first gay Disney couple and all.

Or... the first major Disney couple, pretty sure the gargoyle from Hunchback was in love with the goat I don't know.

I just genuinely care for these two so much, and I can't wait to pirate season 2, because I don't know where to watch it properly and I'm broke as shiiiit.

Anyway, the Grom episode is iconic, Lumity rules, I'm gonna go to sleep now, Goodnight!!!

Feel free to share y'all's favorite canon ships if you want, anyone is free to just participate in this.