De Vilaine (Cruella De Vil x Lady Tremaine)

For some reason their Ship name sounds a lot like "The Villain" said with a heavy French Accent to me which is why I'm choosing to keep it that way.

And if I'm gonna be honest I prefer the name over the actual ship.

I mean who knows maybe Lady Tremaine would marry her for the sole purpose of getting that sweet cash she has, but I don't know, Tremaine is kinda giving me the Homophobic vibes.

Like... Lady Tremaine just has bad vibes in general, it's probably the Child Abuse.

Cruella on the other Hand, Lesbian Cruella being someone's sugar mommy or whatever it's called... I can kinda see that.

Then again Cruella being in any relationship is a little weird to me. I'm somewhere in between calling her aro/ace or a Lesbian.

Demiromantic Lesbian maybe?

Okay I don't actually care that much.

Cruella x Tremaine just gives me bad vibes, I don't know how to describe it.

It's like. Their styles are just wildly different and I think that would clash.

Lady Tremaine is a graceful elderly French Lady from the 1800s and Cruella is a middle aged British Woman from the early 1900s with a collection of fur coats. They are just fundamentally different.

Also isn't Cruella supposed to be the same age as Anita or something?

...weren't they like Classmates at one point?

...yikes

...don't do drugs kids

Anyway, I feel like this is a bad ship for both of these Characters considering there's a presumably 300 year age difference between them and also they're from wildly different time periods.

4/10