Anidala (Anakin Skywalker x Padme Amidala)

Happy 4th of May everyone.

Guess who finished the Prequels and the first of the original Trilogy?

One of the reasons why it's taken me over a year is because... the Prequels aren't great.

And there's two main reasons for that.

1) Jar Jar Binks, obviously

2) This f*cking romance

I started watching Attack of the Clones in November 2020 and finished it today, because this Romance was so draining to watch.

On one Hand, the fact that I hate it so much makes it much more believable that this romance screwed over the Galaxy.

On the other, Jesus this writing.

Their flirting sounds like it was written by third Graders, and the delivery makes it worse.

So. Apart from all that, does this Ship have any value?

Well, I actually thought they were kind of a sweet couple, kinda like a short lived High school romance.

Then he started pulling that Darth Vader stuff and... yeah that destroyed this romance.

I guess horrible romances run in the Family huh?

Say what you want about this Ship, but at least Reylo had cute Sleeping Beauty fanart, what's this Ships excuse?

I just... when the writing for something is bad, and the relationship itself is pretty unhealthy... it's probably not a good ship.

2/10