Jasrora (Jasmine x Aurora)

Hey so, remember when I mentioned that there was a ship worse than Marielic.

This is not it, I just have a serious question.

The Problem is, it's not Disney. It's a My Hero Academia Ship because apparently the Fandom heard me talk about how Marielic is the worst ship of all time and said "Hold my Beer".

I would talk about it, but once again. It's not Disney, so I would only do it if you're all interested.

So do you want to hear all about this Nightmare, yes or no?

Vote now! Or don't, because I could literally just post my thoughts on it in my rant Book and call it a day. It's up to you.

Onto the ship.

Now in the last Book I mentioned that Jariel and Sleeping Warrior were two of my OTPs, and that has not changed.

However, I can be flexible when it comes to shipping. I ship Nani with like four different Characters.

So I'm open to the idea of this Ship, even if I don't really care for it.

I know that Aurora and Jasmine are both Royals who grew up in complete isolation with animal Friends that are forced to marry someone they don't want to marry, but I just can't really see these two together.

This is more like a Friendship to me. I could see these two taking a walk in the woods, or going to the Market or hanging out in Jasmines huge Palace, but I can only see it as platonic.

I just can't really see these two working out as a Couple, I don't know what it is, but this is more platonic to me.

4/10 for their romance, sorry

8/10 for their Friendship