💮 Chapter 23: A good and filial son

Gu Yansheng frowned and called out displeased a few times but he still didn't wake up.

Recalling what his mother said to him in the study: "As long as you get to know him more, you will change your thoughts about him, and finally you will end up liking to be with him"

Staring down at the face from close up, he felt the asleep Wen Niannan wasn't the same as usual. His facial lines were softer and weaker than usual.

Which side was true and which side was false?

The hair on his forehead was wet with sweat, Gu Yansheng inexplicably stretched out his hand and brushed his hair up, revealing a scar of almost a centimeter on his forehead.

He stretched out his hand to the scar touching it gently, when he realized what he had done, he pushed the sleeping person away.

Wen Niannan was pushed to the side hitting the window, he woke up frowning. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Gu Yansheng staring at him fiercely.

"Finally awake, do you know what you just did now?" He said gritting his teeth.

Wen Niannan, who had just woke up, was still a little confused. He dreamed of holding someone's hand, looked down at his hand, and then looked at the wrinkles on Gu Yansheng's shoulder of the suit.

Seeing the sudden change of Wen Niannan's face, he knew that he realized it. Gu Yansheng closed the file in his hand and said with disdain in his eyes: "It's a pitiful and a shameless position. It seems that your father again gave you another idea. It's really a filial love. Such a good son."

It was past ten o'clock when they got home, when Wen Niannan tried to get off the car, he felt a little dizzy and unsteady.

Gu Yansheng gave him a cold look and walked in alone. He left without helping him.

Xu Shu heard the sound of the car coming, looked at Wen Niannan behind Gu Yansheng, he asked: "Sir, are you staying at home today?"

"Yeah." Saying that he walked upstairs steadily to the study.

Wen Niannan looked at his back going away, he opened his mouth to say something but didn't say anything. Thinking that he had fallen asleep leaning on Gu Yansheng's shoulder in the car, he must have thought that he did that deliberately causing him to feel disgusted for it.

Wen Niannan didn't know when he started to be afraid of physical contact with Gu Yansheng. It wasn't a daring but a frightening one.

He didn't know what Shen Luoan had said to Gu Yansheng, which made Gu Yansheng hate him so much, so the only thing he could do was avoiding to provoke him.

When returning to the bedroom, he passed by the study, Wen Niannan stopped standing there for a long time before entering his room.

He was lying on the bed but couldn't sleep. Although he knew that Gu Yansheng would rest in the study and wouldn't return to the room, there was still a little bit of hope in his heart.

He couldn't sleep at all so he got out of bed and turned on the computer to log in to his account. A light smile appeared on his mouth when he saw the messages.

He had always uploaded his songs on the Internet. Although he didn't publish much, the response to each one of them was good. Some people among them wanted to pay him a high price to make some music for them.

Because he hadn't been online for a long time, a lot of messages pop up as soon as he logged in. The messages are all from fans who had been with him since the beginning. The most frequent questions were about the next song.

Wen Niannan slowly scrolled down to read some messages, and then he suddenly saw a private message from the GZ Music Studio, they wanted him to compose a song for GZ with really good payment.

It wasn't the first time he received an invitation from that studio. Wen Niannan wrote a song for GZ studio two years ago when he was gaining fame, but because the song was released abroad, he didn't know the title of the song.

After replying to some fans, Wen Niannan logged out from his account, looked at the time, it was early in the morning. He felt a little thirsty, getting up he went downstairs to drink some water.