💮 Chapter 58: Keep him away from Wen Niannan

Tang Lunxuan stayed in the waiting area for a long time, but no one came, feeling somewhat annoyed that Gu Yansheng played with him, he got up to leave.

Suddenly a man came in, he greeted him with a nod saying: "Sorry for the wait. Hello, Mr. Tang, I'm Xiao Li, secretary of the Company, Mr. Zhou invites you to go upstairs to talk about the cooperation between your company and ours."

"Zhou? Isn't your president last name Gu?" So the call was really about cooperation? He thought it was because of Tang Shuo.

"The president Gu isn't here, it's Zhou Yuanfeng, the vice president of the branch."

"Zhou Yuanfeng?" Tang Lunxuan had heard of this name before. He was a friend of Gu Yansheng and his right-hand man, which meant that the way he handles things were very harsh.

"Yes, please come with me."

Tang Lunxuan followed Xiao Li to an office at the end of the corridor. Xiao Li nodded leaving him.

Despite his doubts, he entered and saw a man standing in front of a huge window of a French style. His legs seemed longer because of the black suit, he was looking at the scenery through the window with a glass of red wine in his hand.

"Hello, Mr. Zhou. I'm Tang Lunxuan, president of Qiyue Group. It's a pleasure to meet you. It'll be an honor to cooperate with your company."

The man in front of him didn't say anything, he shook his glass in circles, and took a sip from it without turning around.

Tang Lunxuan felt that the other man did that because he wanted to play with him, so he gently supported himself on the frame walking forward again: "Zhou?"

"Tang, you're a smart person, you didn't really think that I asked you to come here just to talk about the cooperation, right?"

That voice...

The man with his back facing him slowly turned around, his eyes widened when he saw that familiar face, Zhou Yuanfeng put down the wine glass in his hand looking at his guest. When they faced each other, they were dumbfounded.

"It's you?!"

"Why are you..."

Tang Lunxuan didn't expect that the person who broke his glasses at the banquet was the same one in front of him, he really wasn't expecting him to be the one who called him. It was a little embarrassing to think of that little incident when he stepped on his foot.

"Yes...yes, it's a coincidence. I wasn't expecting to meet President Zhou, I'm flattered." Tang Lunxuan said after a long moment, trying to pretend that they didn't know each other.

Zhou Yuanfeng walked to the sofa sitting down, he raised his eyes looking at the ashamed person in front of him, he slowly said: "What? Now, are you pretending not to know me? I didn't know that Qiyue Group's President Tang is used to escape after stepping on others. The Tang family's father taught you really well."

"I don't understand, why aren't you Gu Yansheng? Why did you bring me here instead of Gu Yansheng?" Tang Lunxuan walked towards the sofa, sitting down, restoring his self to his usual, the polite one.

"Do you think If it was him, you would be sitting here talking calmly with me?"

"True, then why else Mr. Zhou would call me if it isn't about a cooperation?"

"Go back and tell your brother to not want things that don't belong to him, keep him away from Wen Niannan." The cold voice was full of threats.

Indeed, exactly because of that, Tang Lunxuan wasn't supportive of that relationship from the beginning, afraid that his younger brother would cause trouble. He knew that Tang Shuo devoted everything he had when it came to love someone, without any restriction.

After hearing accidentally Shen Luoan's words at the party, he was able to see his true face. When he saw that the video suddenly went viral on the Internet, he understood Wen Niannan's hardship over the years.

"Gu Yansheng cherishes people who don't deserve to be cherished. I don't think my brother has done anything wrong. He loves Mr. Wen very much and he'll cherish and protect him at all costs."