💮 Chapter 107: The room smells like Wen Niannan

The next day, the usual coming downstairs to go to the company early, uncharacteristically didn't happen, Aunt Lan looked at the cold porridge on the table, sighing lightly.

In the room, the man in the white nightgown on the big bed was sleeping soundly, some messy hair making the original delicate and three-dimensional features even more charming, adding a bit of innocence.

But suddenly, the eyelashes quivered slightly, the person on the bed slowly opened his eyes waking up, his eyes were full of heaviness, destroying instantly the beauty.

Gu Yansheng rubbed his head and sat up, somewhat surprised for a while, he noticed that he hadn't had a nightmare the night before, he had fallen asleep until dawn.

Looking at the clock on the wall, he realized it was late, so he lifted the blanket trying to stand up and get out of bed, but a familiar smell on my body attached his attention.

Gu Yansheng lowered his head smelling the faint scent on the blanket, stunned, the aroma was also impregnated in his pajamas.

It suddenly occurred that when he lived with Wen Niannan for the first time, he often smelled that fragrance, it was like a milky scent, as it was an addictive sweet perfume.

Gu Yansheng found himself full of Wen Niannan's smell, his eyes twinkled slightly, did he sleep so peacefully because he was in Wen Niannan's room...

Looking at the empty cabinet where Wen Niannan's clothes were placed in the closet, Gu Yansheng's eyes darkened, then he got up going to the bathroom to wash.

As soon as Aunt Lan warmed up the food, Gu Yansheng came down, Gu Yansheng sat down just taking only a few mouthfuls of porridge before getting up and leaving for the company, but before that he was called by Aunt Lan.

"Master."

"What's the matter?" Gu Yansheng turned around, saying impatiently.

"Uhm...in which hospital is Sir? I want to see him, I am a little worried."

"I have divorced him, he is no longer related to this family, so there is no need to worry about him."

"But master"

Gu Yansheng suddenly changed the look in his eyes, saying clearly: "Aunt Lan, do what you should do, don't ask if you shouldn't, don't forget that Wen Niannan is divorced from me now so he doesn't belong to Gu's family, you aren't allowed to call him my husband in the future."

After that, he turned walking towards the door and driving to the company.

Aunt Lan sighed lightly, turning around seeing the untouched food, that day she cooked all sir loved to eat, but no one on the table tasted it.

Gu's Building

The table was full of unprocessed documents, with no one in front of the desk, the meeting had just finished, Gu Yansheng frowned while standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows looking outside in a trance.

That morning, the thinking of whether Wen Niannan's injury was good or not invaded his mind, the persistent image of the bandaged appearance, making him unable to even enter the information.

The constant thought of Wen Niannan lying on the hospital bed with his injured body, without relatives beside him to take care of him, reminded it of himself always looking forward to his mother's visit to the hospital after the kidnapping.

Gu Yansheng's eyes clouded slightly, he looked away and took out his cell phone from his suit pocket.

Wen Niannan's cell phone was broken, so he definitely wouldn't be able to contact the Wen family and his friends.

In fact, even if the phone wasn't broken, Wen Niannan wouldn't call Wen's father or his friends by his own initiative, he had always been unwilling to cause trouble to others.

Gu Yansheng knew Wen Niannan's personality very well, it was impossible for him to tell Wen's father that he was hospitalized because of an injury that could cause his father to worry.

"Did you come to the company to stare at your cell phone? Didn't you have so much work to do? Just give me the president's position."

Zhou Yuanfeng entered with a pile of documents, sitting directly on the president's desk to look through them.

Gu Yansheng ignored him, still looking down at the cell phone in his hand.

Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at him, saying with a cold tone: "If you are worried about him just go to see him, do you want to make Gu Group go bankrupt if you still work like this every day?"

"Who said I was worried about him?" said Gu Yansheng, his expression turning ugly to retort, he turned, moving away from the French window and approaching him.

Zhou Yuanfeng stopped turning the page, raised his gaze to look at him, teasingly, he said: "Why are you trying to pretend in front of me? Don't forget that I have known you for so many years, I know what Gu Yansheng is thinking better than anyone else."