💮 Chapter 74: Are you disgusted by Niannan?

"What's with your expression? Don't you want to see me? How can you show such a disappointed expression as soon as you see me."

Zhou Yuanfeng was carrying his computer and a few file bags, he put them on the table aside, and looked at Gu Yansheng.

After a long time, an impatient tone could be heard: "No."

"Do you think I'm blind? You can't hide the disappointment in his eyes, who do you think I was?"

"I wasn't expecting anyone."

Zhou Yuanfeng saw the answer in his eyes, he turned his head to ask Xu Shu's side, asking: "Uncle Xu, is Niannan at home?"

When Gu Yansheng heard him ask for Wen Niannan, with panicked eyes, he suddenly turned his head staring straight at Zhou Yuanfeng.

"Sir went out at noon, he hasn't returned yet."

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at Gu Yansheng's eyes with some implying, that made the other person want to hit someone.

"Where is Auntie?"

"Waiting for you upstairs, in the study."

"Good, then I'll go up to hand her the documents."

Gu Yansheng went to the door to look outside, he turned to the living room and saw Uncle Xu walking to the basement with something in his hands.

"What's that?"

"The old lady asked me to prepare the soil on the flowerbed under the window sill to plant some flowers. The sir likes to grow small plants, so he'll be very happy once he sees it."

"Oh, go."

When Gu Yansheng turned to go upstairs, Uncle Xu suddenly asked: "Master, would you like to come?"

"I don't like the smell of soil, it's too dirty."

When he saw the husband's reluctance, he went to the flower bed with his tools.

Gu Yansheng stopped, turning his head, he looked at the flowerbed outside.

In the first year of marriage, Wen Niannan used to raise a lot of plants on the balcony. He would go to the balcony to water them every day. Once he was out from the balcony, he would have a small smile on his face.

At one point, when Gu Yansheng went to the balcony to smoke, he never saw a plant anymore.

That day the wind was a little strong, a gust of wind blew over, a pot fell hitting Gu Yansheng's shoulder, the plants were just watered, and the sticky soil fell directly on his chest, his shirt and suit were covered with mud.

Gu Yansheng was stunned for a while, when he lowered his head, he saw that his body was full of dirty and smelly mud, his face instantly turned dark.

Wen Niannan just came down from the stairs, and the expression on his face froze after seeing the mud on his clothes.

Gu Yansheng forgot what he said at the time, but since that day there hadn't been a pot of plants in the house anymore.

"What are you thinking?"

The voice of Zhou Yuanfeng came from upstairs. He looked over.

Zhou Yuan Feng walked down gently, but his eyes kept staring at him.

"I heard my mother said that neither Niannan or you want to go to the concert?"

"I'm too lazy to accompany him."

"Why would Niannan refuse? Are you lazy to accompany him? It seems that you're disgusted by Niannan.

Clenching his hands slightly and full of impatience, he said: "Does it have anything to do with you?"