💮 Chapter 119: What you did in those three days you disappeared

Instead of deliberately avoiding the camera, Wen Niannan stood at the door as usual and waited for Tang Shuo to drive over.

The paparazzi reporters hiding by the side raised their cameras frantically and pressed the shutter.

The day before, W.E. published the creation process of The cage on the DAWN's website, slamming his impersonator.

To the mysterious and low-key W.E. suddenly happened one after other sayings, whether all kinds of real and fake W.E. while the piano sounds were synthesized and flying all over the sky and after Mingyue suddenly released the video and registered @W.E.'s new Weibo, all of which told the outside world that Shen Luoan was impersonating him and a fake.

The performance of The cage in that video could be done well by W.E as long as fans could hear it.

That was the trending going recently discussed on Weibo, so many people involved, W.E. was actually in Mingyue Studio, that had led to many reporters to stay at the door, wanting to take photos of who the real W.E. was.

"Suspected W.E. himself! After close interactions with Tang Shuo in Mingyue Studio, they drove away! "

"True W. E.'s face is exposed! It turned out to be him!"

In the photo, Wen Niannan was opening the door of the car to get in, he just happened to take the front seat, turning his head to wear the seat belt.

[Blind guessing is related to Gu's again]

[Oh hell! The truth in heavens is really related to Gu, the wife of President Gu who divorced some time ago]

[Oh my God, he is W.E.? It's exactly the same as I imagined, no matter how you hack him, it's useless, just relying on the fact that he is W.E., you can get all the blacksmiths who used to get out of the way! ]

[This is the owner of The cage! As expected of W.E., the hands in the video are really artworks]

[I am a little dizzy, let me smooth it out, first Mr. Gu cheated on a fake W.E divorce, and then Mr. Gu wore a ring to find his wife, and this divorced wife is the real W.E.?!]

[So, Gu is always being played on? I want to laugh to death hahaha]

"Mr. Gu, the old lady sent me the project details and asked you to meet Mr. Tang of Qiyue Group today, you are free this afternoon, so do you need me to arrange it?"

Gu Yansheng was very annoyed with the photos because of the double-entry of Wen Niannan and Tang Shuo on the Internet for a few days, so Qiyue would be the punching bag.

"Tell Tang Lunxuan to meet me on the top floor of Jintai Hotel."

"Huh? Jintai Hotel?"

The top floor of the Jintai Hotel was a famous place in M ​​City, the penthouse had many top-notch beauties and various interesting facilities, but the penthouse was a place for distinguished VIPs, it had always been a place for rich children to go.

Xiao Li's expression was a little stiff, as he held his head, he said: "Mr. Gu...this time we are going to that kind of place for work..."

Gu Yansheng rubbed his head impatiently, raised his eyes, and severely said: "What's wrong with having the work talk on that kind of place? If I told you to do it, you just do it, what so much nonsense!"

"Yes"

***

"Is Yuan Feng coming back today?"

"Yes, on the plane this afternoon, Mr. Zhou said he would go to Zhou's house and say hello to his parents before coming to the company."

"Tell him to go directly to Jintai Hotel to find me."