💮 Chapter 85: He's going to go crazy if you keep forcing him

Gu Yansheng returned to his room, turning on the phone, his eyes grew colder as soon as he looked at the send photos.

He had never seen the man in the photo smiling and talking like that to Wen Niannan, the expression on Wen Niannan's face was relaxed while talking to the man, they were photographed very close to each other, there was a photo of them walking into the room.

Gu Yansheng took the phone, dialing a number: "A question, how long did Wen Nian come out after entering the room?"

After hearing the answer from the other end of the phone, his eyes were full of darkness, then he hung up and looked at the two people in the photo.

"Great, I've been alone in this room for more than three hours, Wen Niannan...you're amazing..."

Gu Yansheng stood up, opening the door, and going downstairs, with a gloomy face, he went to the dining room.

Confused, Wen Niannan stared at the place opposite the table, not noticing the person behind him at all, until he stood in front of him, staring at the ring on his hand, he raised his gaze, looking at Gu Yansheng.

"You."

The table in front of him suddenly overturned by Gu Yansheng, the dishes fell to the ground with a loud noise.

Speechless, Wen Niannan looked at the food scattered over on the ground expressionlessly.

"I'm asking you who is this man? With how many men have you fucked behind my back?"

Gu Yansheng raised the phone to Wen Niannan's face, forcing him to look. Wen Niannan was shocked when he saw Dr. Li in the photo, his eyes filled with panic.

"You...you know it?"

"Know? It seems that Tang Shuo is just one of them. It turns out that you hooked up so many men!"

"What? Hook up?" said Wen Niannan, in response to the skepticism of his relationship with Dr. Li, not that he had discovered his illness.

"Gu Yansheng what are you doing?" Lu Yun's roar came from behind, she approached quickly.

"What am I doing? What did Wen Niannan do! Aren't you looking at what he did?"

Gu Yansheng threw the phone to Lu Yun while he stood aside. Lu Yun glanced at Wen Niannan after seeing the photo, but her eyes weren't blaming him instead they were full of pain.

"Nian Nian, you have always..." Lu Yun didn't go on, but Wen Niannan understood why Lu Yun stopped.

Wen Niannan shook his head lightly, smiling bitterly: "I'm good mother, it's all right..."

Lu Yun, who wasn't very comfortable, turned her head, scolding him harshly: "It's just a meeting with a friend, how does that make him a whore? Do you think that as long as meeting a man is that kind of meeting?"

"Friends? Will friends run to see each other every day as soon as they wake up in a coma? Will they stay alone in a room for three hours? You have so much evidence right now that even so you don't believe me, you're protecting Wen Niannan from me getting a divorce, but isn't the divorce just to prevent his shares from falling into my hands?"

Lu Yun looked at him with confusion: "What are you talking about..."

"Is it so important for you to have interests and power in your heart? That you wouldn't hesitate to ruin the life of your own son for your benefit, just like that cooperation with Qiyue, that is a way to counteract me, didn't you join forces with the Tang family to do it? You don't love me at all..."

Lu Yun was shocked by his words, she stared at him without saying a word.

"Surprised, I guessed it?"