💮Chapter 125: A night attack at home

Gu Yansheng walked out of the elevator with a sullen face, Xiao Li hurriedly followed him in haste.

"Zhou said that there seems to be something going wrong with the company recently. I have checked it out and the information has been sent to your computer."

Suddenly someone ran over in a panic around the corner and bumped into Gu Yansheng, a white phone in his hand fell to the ground.

"Gu...Mr. Gu, I'm sorry..."

Gu Yansheng glanced over with a cold look but stared straight at the phone.

It was a white cellphone...there was a sunflower pendant at the bottom...

"Who authorized you to hang a pendant like that on your cell phone?"

"I...I saw this pendant on a couple of cellphones that W.E. and Tang Shuo carry on the Internet, recently, many people around me have brought them. That's why I..."

Gu Yansheng immediately became angry as soon as he heard it, he looked at the person aside with severe eyes: "A couple's mobile phone? You mean you think they look very good together, don't you?"

Xiao Li looked at Gu Yansheng's undulating chest and knew that he was going to explode at any moment. He quickly said: "You are new here? Why haven't I see you before? Didn't you know that the company doesn't allow this?"

"I didn't know...but I won't dare to do it next time..."

Gu Yansheng glanced at the cell phone on the ground, and said coldly: "Throw that phone away! The money should be repaid by the finance department. In the future, this brand of cell phone is not allowed to appear in the company, neither is it Tang Shuo!"

After that, he turned back to the office and slammed the door.

Xiao Li sighed: "Talk to the Finance Department about how much the cell phone is, tell them it's an instruction of Mr. Gu." After that, he followed into the office.

The employee who had kept his head down from the beginning suddenly raised his head with a slight gleam and no fear.

"It was really easy to get the bait, the task is complete, it's time to go back and report to President Qin."

In the office, Gu Yansheng looked at the company's data sent by Zhou Yuanfeng and found that there was indeed an abnormality. After Xiao Li checked it, he found that it was from the Tang family's project.

"It's the Tang family again, these two brothers are really deep-minded one by one..."

Gu Yansheng's eyes flashed coldly when he thought of the couple's cell phone and pendant in the live broadcast the day before.

Now everyone thought that Tang Shuo and Wen Niannan were more suitable for each other...

Looking at Wen Niannan in the screenshot of the live broadcast on his cellphone, Gu Yansheng was a little startled at his confident appearance with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth.

That was W.E. But that W.E. felt completely different from Wen Niannan.

Gu Yansheng thought he liked the former, but he found that he was wrong. He preferred Wen Niannan...

When Wen Niannan left Mingyue's studio and returned home, it was already dark, he parked the car and walked to the door. Suddenly he felt someone behind him, he turned and looked back, but there was nothing at all.

He thought he was too tired for the past two days and he didn't care about it. Wen Niannan was about to open the door with the key, and suddenly there were footsteps behind him.

With a tremor in his heart, Wen Niannan turned his head abruptly to look around. Unexpectedly, his eyes went dark, his eyes were suddenly covered by a hand.

"Let me go"

The man slammed him against the door, his hands were pressed behind him, he couldn't move. Wen Niannan could feel their chest rising and falling.

"Who are you!"

The man did not speak.

Wen Niannan felt the other's hand stroking his hair, and that hand followed the hair to his forehead, but the hand stopped suddenly.

Wen Niannan tried to avoid that hand and struggled hard, but was held tighter by the opponent.

Wen Niannan felt that the other person was getting closer and closer, there was hot air blowing on the skin from his neck. He was shocked and struggling harder, but the other one's strength was so great that he couldn't get rid of it.

It was pitch black in front of him, and his hands were held tightly by a stranger. Wen Niannan suddenly felt an intense sense of fear attacking him, his body trembled violently in fear.

"Who are you...let go...let me go..."