💮 Chapter 43: Gu Yansheng isn't worth of it

After Tang Shuo took Wen Niannan back to the room after the check-up, he sat in front of the bed looking lovingly at the person who was still on his mind for so many years.

Suddenly a nightmare overwhelmed his sleep, he frowned his brows. Tang Shuo stretched his hand towards him, caressing him gently making his frowned eyebrows disappear.

The man who was lying on the bed woke up unexpectedly, moving his eyelashes, he slowly opened his eyes. Tang Shuo was frightened, feeling guilty, he stood up abruptly taking a few steps back.

When Wen Niannan woke up, seeing the person in front of him with his face red as a tomato, his eyes avoiding to look the other ones, his mouth was closing and opening at the same time.

"Do you want to drink some water? I'll bring you some, wait a little bit." Tang Shuo walked fast to pour a glass of water, running away from the situation.

Moments after, he helped Wen Niannan to sit, and then he handed him the glass of water, he drank it all in one sip. Tang Shuo asked: "Do you want more? I'll bring you another glass. "

"No, what happened to me?" Wen Niannan still was feeling some pain because of the headaches, he rubbed his head.

"You drank and fainted because of a stomach hemorrhage yesterday, so I called an ambulance."

Wen Niannan replied indifferently when he heard about the stomach hemorrhage: "Oh."

Tang Shuo saw the unconcerned expression of the man on the bed, he said: "The doctor said that your stomach was weak, that you can't drink. You should have known that."

"Yes, I knew it."

Of course, Wen Niannan knew that his stomach was very weak, he endured the pain for years, so it was useless to do something about it.

At that time, the doctor told him not to drink anymore, but yesterday when he drank one drink after another, he felt no pain in his body.

"Why did you drink so hard yesterday? You know you can't drink, do you want to kill yourself?"

Wen Niannan raised his head looking through the window, and with mockery in his voice, he said: "So what? No one loves me. What if I die?"

The man who had loved for so many years finally celebrated his birthday accompanied by the person he loved. Gu Yansheng must have been in a good mood last night because his unwanted presence wasn't there.

Seeing his noodles and pallid face, Tang Shuo's heart ached, he put his arm around Wen Niannan's shoulder and shouted: "You have me! I love you! You're so good, how can no one feel sad if you aren't  here?"

Wen Niannan stared at the person in front of him who was crying and talking with intermittent sobs, he stretched his hand wiping off the tears that fell on Tang Shuo's face, hr softly said: "Okay...I take care of myself...I will live well."

Tang Shuo threw himself on Wen Niannan's lap, crying once more time, between sobs he said: "I want to see you like your old self,  the one who was gentle and confident. You're a very good person. Why do you have to hurt yourself..."

Although Wen Niannan's body began to tremble due to the contact, he used all the strength he had, with shaking hands stroked gently Tang Shuo's head.

"It's okay, don't cry, why are you still behaving like a child?" 

"Why do you love Gu Yansheng so much? Why is he better than me? Gu Yansheng doesn't deserve it..."

Tang Shuo found out after calling his friend what had happened the previous night. Gu Yansheng took Shen Luoan to the birthday party and then he accused Wen Niannan of plagiarism.

Apart from the shocking situation, he was more worried about how desperate Niannan must felt when he left.

"Yeah, what do I like about him?" Wen Niannan looked down at the wedding ring on his finger, little tears appeared in his eyes.

Suddenly the door was opened, and Wang Qi entered the room with a serious face holding the examination report.

"Tang Shuo, I need to talk with you, please come out."

----------------------------------------‐----‐----
Crazy week: Day 4
(1/1)