💮 Chapter 31: This is what you asked for

Shen Luoan was originally going abroad that day, he was being pushed to release a new song, but two years ago, he did a song that made him popular in that country, so he never produced a song for them again.

As soon as he left the house, he received a call from Gu Yansheng saying that he would be coming in the evening, he didn't even bother to reject his other compromise.

As long as you become the partner of the president of the Gu Group, you would naturally need some favors so you need to care about your reputation.

The thing was that an old lady was behind Wen Niannan's back, supporting him, so he had to find a way to make the old lady hate him.

A troubled Shen Luoan looked casually through the car window suddenly catching a glimpse of two familiar frames, he watched closely all their movements, and a malicious look flashed in his eyes.

"It's really impossible to find where you can't walk on eggshells, Wen Niannan, you asked for it." He raised the phone pressing the shutter button.

Wen Niannan was in a good mood when he returned home. He turned on the computer to log into his account to announce some good news about the release of his new song. Soon someone left a message asking him when was going to be the launch.

Wen Niannan looked at the calendar on the nightstand, he was taken aback when he saw the 26th. It was...Gu Yansheng's birthday...

Because he was in charge of the Gu Group, Gu Yansheng held a big birthday party every year. And people from the business world came to wish him blessings and those who were from the high class would rush to flatter him.

Looking at the date on the calendar, Wen Niannan replied to the message: launch date on the 26th.

After Gu Yansheng left the company, he went directly to Shen Luoan's residence taking with him his favorite tiramisu. As soon as he got out of the car, he saw Shen Luoan standing at the door looking at him with a gentle smile.

He stepped forward to hug Shen Luoan, saying in a sweet tone: "Didn't I tell you not to wait for me at the door? You're going to get sick on such a cold day."

"I wanted to see you soon. And it's not cold."

Shen Luoan sneezed as soon as he finished speaking. Gu Yansheng quickly entered the house with his arms around him, went to the kitchen to pour a cup of hot water, handing it to him.

"Didn't you say that you wanted to hear me play the piano? I went to see some pianos today but none of them caught my eye. Will you accompany me to buy one next time?" Shen Luoan said lazily, leaning on Gu Yansheng.

"Well, the piano you used before is with me. I'll send it to you tomorrow."

"No, I gave it to you. Something that is given cannot be returned, even though that was what I usually used1."

"If that's what you want, it's ok."

"By the way, when I went to see the pianos today, I saw Niannan at the music shop on Leqing Street." A thought crossed Shen Luoan's mind.

Gu Yansheng was perplexed. He had warned Wen Niannan not to play the piano again. He hadn't seen him play the piano in the past few years. So why did he suddenly go to the piano shop?

"Do tell? Maybe he went to see some pianos." Although Gu Yansheng was skeptical, he didn't say anything.

"I'm going to get the dishes from the stove, go and sit down at the table." Shen Luoan got up to walked to the kitchen, he looked back at the person on the sofa deeply.

Since Wen Niannan made the announcement of a new song, he had received many comments from fans those days.

[WE is finally releasing a new song, I'm waiting for it from Huadu!]

[WE can you reveal some spoilers of the song?]

[Excited! I'll listen to the new song for sure]

[Looking forward to the new melody, each of your works gives me a deeper understanding of your heart]

Wen Niannan noticed that message. This person had been supporting him since he first joined the musical circle two years ago.

The song was almost written, he would finish it tomorrow in Tang Shuo's Studio. Next week would be Gu Yansheng's birthday, and he wanted to give it to him as a present.