💮 Chapter 101: I hate him! That's what he owes me!

WARNING!

Suicide attempt is talked about in this chapter, if it's a topic too sensitive for some of you, please don't read it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng's panicked expression, suddenly smiling: "Gu Yansheng, are you pitying me?"

Gu Yansheng opened his mouth without saying anything, his eyes flickered slightly, keeping the stare in the knife.

"I'm sick and tired. I'm tired of going through it, let me go, all right... please...let me leave Gu's family, okay? I just want to divorce now, I just want to get out of this cage, I'm really going to be driven crazy by this cage called marriage..."

"I'm...really going crazy..."

The knife became closer to the neck, leaving a scratch with blood on the neck, Gu Yansheng stopped breathing, his eyes full of panic.

"Wen Niannan!"

"Enough! Put the knife down! I agree I agree to your divorce!" Lu Yun shouted in shock.

Gu Yansheng glanced at the knife in Wen Niannan's hand, restraining the emotions in his eyes, when he looked at his still shaking hand, he clenched his fists behind him.

Lu Yun sighed, looking at Gu Yansheng early, and saying slowly: "Go and sign the papers."

Gu Yansheng paused after hearing her, he raised his gaze, looking at Wen Niannan, withdrawing his gaze, he walked to the table with heavy steps, picking up the pen, astonished for a moment, he looked at the place where the sign should be, in any moment the pen touched the paper.

Why are you hesitating? Wasn't that your dream to divorce Wen Niannan? Why...are you hesitating...

From behind came the restless voice of Shen Luoan: "Yan...Yansheng..."

He paused, looking at Shen Luoan, who was looking at him with red eyes while standing on the edge of the table, he stared straight at the necklace in Shen Luoan's hand.

Sign it, you can get rid of Wen Niannan after signing, wasn't that what you wanted?

When Zhou Yuanfeng saw that Gu Yansheng had actually signed it, all in his face was irony, he grabbed Gu Yansheng by the collar, shouting: "Do you know what Shen Luoan had done? You hurt the only one who truly loved you for that kind of person, did you know it was Wen who risked his life to save you back then..."

"Yuanfeng...stop talking"

"It doesn't make sense anymore, it's too late..."

Wen Niannan stepped forward, picking up the divorce papers, looking at the white paper in his hand, he smiled relieved, carefully holding it in his hand, he turned to look at the people behind him.

"From this day on, Wen Niannan and Gu family have any threads connecting with each other, I hope that Mr. Gu and Mrs. Gu can make the respective announcement to everyone out there, in that way Mr. Gu and Shen Luoan won't appear in public again, causing unnecessary trouble, implicating me."

Gu Yansheng was stunned hearing his words, flashing a variety of emotions in his eyes, he squeezed the pen in his hand abruptly.

Wen Niannan turned his head, looking deeply at Gu Yansheng, and saying firmly: "Gu Yansheng, remember, I mentioned the divorce, but this marriage was abandoned by you first, I hope that no matter what happens from now on you won't show up in front of me, no matter what it is, no matter if you are mad or whatever, don't bother me, I don't want to see you never again..."