💮 Chapter 42: Video storm

Tang Shuo returned to the room, gently closing the door behind him, looking at Wen Niannan who was lying on the bed still pale, he stretched out his hand, stroking the face of the unconscious man, his face was full of pain.

Out of a sudden, Wen Niannan was muttering something, Tang Shuo got closer to hear what he was saying.

"Help me...Yansheng... It hurts so much...help me..."

Tang Shuo froze in place, he stretched his hand, wiping  off the cold sweat from Wen Niannan's forehead, he put his hand against his forehead, saying softly: "It's Tang Shuo...not Gu Yansheng..." Wen Niannan fell asleep with visible disappointment.

The people at the party, all left, and Gu Yansheng consoled Shen Luoan before sending him back.

In the study, Gu Yansheng was looking through the information that Zhou Yuanfeng gave to him. He hadn't been able to turn a page for more than ten minutes. He was absent-minded, obviously thinking about other things.

"If you are worried about him, chase him, everyone is now gone, who cares what you do?" Said Zhou Yuanfeng putting down the book in his hand, and walking to the sofa shaking his head.

Gu Yansheng rolled his eyes, Zhou Yuanfeng didn't say anything more, he continued to look through the rest of the documents.

The next day, Gu Yansheng drove to the company as usual. But as soon as he walked into the company, some employees were secretly watching him whispering, he glanced straight at them, and they immediately lowered their heads with fear.

When he got out of the elevator, he saw an anxious Xiao Li in front of the office. Seeing that Gu Yansheng had finally arrived, he quickly approached him: "Gu...Mr. Gu, what do you want to do about that? Do you want me to take care of it?"

"What's happening? "Asked Gu Yansheng while sitting on the office chair and turning on the computer.

Seeing the calm face of the president, Xiao Li was speechless.

"Well...well...early in the morning someone posted a video of your birthday party on the Internet, a video of you playing with Master Luoan. Master Luoan's identity was picked up immediately because everyone recognized you in the video, that video has been reposted on every possible site. It's...it's a popular topic."

Bang!

The computer that had just been turned on was rudely shut down again. Xiao Li raised his eyes to see his CEO's face turned black in an instant, and was so frightened that he lowered his head for fear of affecting him.

But after a few moments, he didn't hear Gu Yansheng's way to deal with things anymore.

"Mr. Gu, don't you care about it? Don't you care if that video is seen by the old lady?"

"No, it's just a trivial video." Gu Yansheng continued indifferently looking at the information on the computer.

"Ok, then I'll go out first."

"Wait, send me the video link."

Gu Yansheng opened the link, playing the video. In the video, the sound of the piano played by Shen Luoan and he could be clearly heard. He was amazed by the sound coming from the piano.

But in his opinion, that video was nothing special, apart from the marvelous music, of course. When they were in high school, they used to play often, so he didn't think it was something rare.

What Gu Yansheng didn't understand was that the focus of the hot discussion on the Internet wasn't the video or the music, it was the fact that it was him, the president of the Gu Group.

In the video, he was a completely different person from what the magazine news said about him, which made the little brains of the people who love the gossip blow in many pieces.

[Ah, I love it, it's so sweet! ]

[This is the heavenly CP*, the cold and domineering president Gu Yansheng and the little piano prince! ]

[My God! Mr. Gu, who is famous for his ruthless methods, nobody would think that he will look at someone so tenderly!]

[It seems that the person who played with Mr. Gu is very popular abroad, the song he wrote has won an award. They say his name is Shen Luoan. ]

[Divine CP! Divine CP! Sisters, turn around! It's time for hot research! ] 

It was just a video he said, no one would have expected things to develop to a point where it would difficult to solve later...

------------------------------------

CP: Well, I made my research, and the internet says that means Cannon Ship or just Ship. But if you know the real meaning, please put it in on the comments (I wanna know too)

----------------------------------------‐----‐----

Crazy week: Day 3
(1/1)