💮 Chapter 133: Who of you are his family?

"Niannan, wake up... Niannan, don't scare me...call a doctor!"

Gu Yansheng's ears were buzzing, he watched Tang Shuo sit on the ground holding Wen Niannan and call the doctor. The doctors and nurses rushed over and pushed the man to the emergency room.

Outside the emergency room, Tang Shuo stood anxiously at the door, seeing Gu Yansheng approaching, and a touch of hatred flashed in his eyes.

"Now are you finally satisfied? You hurt Niannan one more time, his body is getting weaker day by day. Are you satisfied?"

Gu Yansheng looked at the unextinguished light in the emergency room, with guilt in his eyes: "I...I didn't expect him to pass out suddenly. What happened to his injury? Why did Wen Niannan bleed?"

Tang Shuo grabbed Gu Yansheng by the collar and roared angrily: "Do you still dare to ask? If you didn't threaten him to damage his father, do you think Niannan would be willing to take care of you? Now you have caused him to become what he is now. Are you trying to kill him?"

"And you're right, huh? You let Wen Niannan hear the conversation that made him faint!"

Gu Yansheng was scared when he saw Wen Niannan fainted with blood on his face...he was afraid that Wen Niannan would never wake up again...he was afraid that he would never see Wen Niannan again...

Tang Shuo looked at his bloody hand, his eyes were slightly red.

"All the injuries and sufferings he went through now are thanks to you. If you want him to be well, stay away from him..."

The door of the emergency room opened and the doctor walked out, Gu Yansheng immediately grabbed the doctor and asked: "How is he? Is he bleeding out of a coma because of some disease?"

"He fainted because of insufficient blood supply to the brain caused by emotional excitement and stimulation. Recently, he must have been suffering from insomnia for a long time and mentally stressed."

The doctor frowned and looked at the two people in front of him, and said: "His body is so weak and his legs haven't recovered yet. You put him under such great mental stress. Do you want him to die?"

"Who of you are his family?"

"I"

"I"

Gu Yansheng and Tang Shuo spoke in unison, turning their heads and staring at each other when they heard the voice of the other.

When the doctor saw this, he said: "He is already awake, let him rest more when he goes back, and remember not to let him get too stressed and lose control of his emotions."

The nurse pushed Wen Niannan to come over, Wen Niannan raised his eyes and glanced at Gu Yansheng, his eyes were full of calmness and blankness.

Gu Yansheng was surprised by the hollow eyes, his heart throbbed. He would prefer Wen Niannan to yell at him some words than seeing such eyes.

"Sorry... I lied to you..."

Wen Niannan didn't look at him, but at Tang Shuo who was aside.

"Tang Shuo, let's go back. I don't want to stay in the hospital anymore."

A surprised Tang Shuo stepped forward and replied: "Okay, let's go back."

Gu Yansheng choked on what he wanted to say, he lowered his head and squeezed his hands as he watched the two silhouettes gradually disappearing.

At night, it rained heavily outside the house, lightning flashed across, a thunder blasted, and the person on the bed suddenly woke up and sat up.

There was another thunder, Wen Niannan pushed back in fear, and fell to the ground with a plop.