💮Chapter 122: The lost the musical note necklace

"Good, it's really good."

Before the applause fell, Gu Yansheng rushed out and grabbed Wen Niannan's hand, who was still playing the piano.

Wen Niannan raised his eyes and glanced at the hand holding him tightly, his eyes flickered slightly, and said faintly: "Let go."

Instead of releasing his grip, Gu Yansheng's strength in his wrist also became heavier.

"How dare you play with Tang Shuo in public, frowning for fear that others don't know what your relationship is?"

"Does it matter to you who I play the piano? Want to smash this piano too?"

Gu Yansheng was startled like he remembered something: "What? I am not"

"Gu Yansheng, what are you doing! Let go of his hand, you hurt him!"

Tang Shuo stepped forward and pushed Gu Yansheng away, looking nervously at the hand that was caught by him.

After Gu Yansheng was pushed aside, he watched Wen Niannan quietly lowered his head and let Tang Shuo hold his hand, his pupils shrank slightly and his face suddenly became ugly.

"What a thing do you dare to take care of me!"

"President Gu, you divorced Niannan, now he is free, he plays the piano if he wants to, does it matter to you who he plays with?"

Gu Yansheng's face became even more ugly when he heard that, he lowered his head and looked at the pattern on the floor as he clenched his fists.

"Are all the rumors true? Is this Mr. Gu still reluctant to let go of his spouse?"

"That's true for Mr. Gu, when he wasn't divorced yet, he didn't cherish him, he upset and scolding him, but now that he is divorced, he behaves like a baby, but now he isn't allowed to touch him."

"There was so much trouble on the Internet that I didn't take it down. Gu's acquiescence, it was only when he got divorced that he knew his husband was W.E., he regretted it."

"If I remember correctly, didn't Mr. Gu played with his little lover last year? It was interrupted last time by Wen Niannan rushing out."

The murmurs of people around him made Gu Yansheng even angrier.

Looking at Wen Niannan who was standing behind Tang Shuo who had never paid any attention to him, Gu Yansheng immediately stepped forward to pull Wen Niannan's hand again: "Follow me, I have something to ask you."

Wen Niannan took a step back with a cold face, his eyes filled with indifference.

Tang Shuo pressed Gu Yansheng's shoulder, his tone became a little sarcastic: "President Gu, don't make yourself embarrassed, so many people are watching."

Gu Yansheng stared at his avoided hand for a moment, as he saw the indifference in his eyes, his heart suddenly tightened, like if he was being pierced by a needle...

"He isn't the one who loves the spotlight, is it the ensemble you did to show him?" Gu Yansheng askes harshly while grabbing Tang Shuo's tie and glaring at him.

Tang Shuo glanced at the worried Wen Niannan behind him, and took a step closer, taunting with a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Yes, I mentioned it, Mr. Gu, are you not familiar with this scene? Did you also play together with Shen Luoan on your birthday to shame Niannan?"

"It's just... the difference is that now the protagonist who is being mocked by the group has become you, and the person Niannan trusts has also become me instead of you. How does it feel?"

After hearing that, Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan behind Tang Shuo, looking at him in his side worriedly, which wasn't for him...

Obviously, in those eyes, the only one who was in his mind and heart was only him, but now it was gone...

"I warn you Tang Shuo, if you touch someone you shouldn't touch, you have to bear the consequences you should bear, I won't let you take him away..."

"Just come, let's see if Niannan will forgive you again..."

Looking at Tang Shuo with a smug look, Gu Yansheng couldn't help but raised his hand and punched him.

"Stop..."

Wen Niannan's voice suddenly came from behind, Gu Yansheng was startled as soon as he heard him, finally putting down his hand.

"ASheng!" Zhou Yuanfeng suddenly appeared and grabbed Gu Yansheng's arm, pulling him away.

Instead of paying attention to Zhou Yuanfeng, Gu Yansheng turned to look at Wen Niannan, with complicated emotions in his eyes.

When Wen Niannan saw his fist being swung over, his body trembled subconsciously, the fear appeared automatically in his eyes.