💮 Chapter 64: I want to divorce...is that ok? (2/3)

Lu Yun was furious with him because when it was about the company's business, Gu Yansheng was very careful, but out of it, he wasn't able to distinguish between right and wrong.

"We can't blame him for this, after all, Shenluoan was the first person he liked in that way. For A Sheng at the time, what he needed was listening and caring."

"Yuanfeng, deal with the video, do it as soon as possible. Don't let Nian Nian feel more uncomfortable."

Zhouyuan Feng nodded:" Yes, Aunt, I maybe have a way to help their relationship."

"What way? "

"The reason for their rigidity is that there are too many misunderstandings and no real contact with each other. If Asheng could see the other side of Nian Nian, it might be different."

Lu Yun's eyes lit up when she heard it, she looked at Zhou Yuanfeng with satisfaction: "Yes, I understand what you mean, let's give it a try."

Whether it was Lu Yun and Zhou Yuanfeng in the living room, or Gu Yansheng upstairs, what they didn't notice was that the man who woke up from a long sleep seemed to have changed.

Wen Niannan was lying on the bed looking at the ground without daring to say anything, Gu Yansheng walked towards the French window impatiently liting a cigarette.

With the smell of the smoke, Niannan started to cough as quietly as he could. The cough became worse, but he didn't even dare to ask Gu Yansheng to stop smoking.

Lu Yun opened the door walking in. As soon as she entered, she smelled the tick smell of the cigarette, glaring at the man in front of the window, she said: "Gu Yansheng immediately put out that cigarette. Don't you know that Nian Nian can't smell the smoke? "

Gu Yansheng extinguished the cigarette with a somber face, he turned his head frowning: "He's really a porcelain doll."

"ASheng, it's enough, stop saying nonsense, Auntie has something to say." Zhou Yuan Feng went over to open the window letting the air fill the room.

"You don't need to go to the company for a while, I'll stay in the country for a month. During this month, you'll be staying at home being responsible to take care of Nian Nian until he gets better. "

When Wen Niannan heard it, he looked back at Yansheng in surprise noticing that the other person was also looking at him, but when he met his gaze, he turned his head angrily.

"Huh? Me taking care of him? Are you doing this for his physical sake or for the control of the company to take me out of the way? I knew my mother's return wasn't just for the video, as expected of her. "

"There's no need...I'm getting better..."

"Shut up! You don't need to make out of this a show!" Gu Yansheng's body was full of fire, with no secure place to release it, he opened his mouth to yell at Wen Niannan, he made his tantrum kicking over the table, making a mess of the ground.

"Who are you talking to?"

Wen Niannan didn't want to force Gu Yansheng, he was just about to refuse one more time, but a glance of Lu Yun stopped him from doing it.

"Don't forget that Nian Nian and Yuanfeng both have shares in the Gu Group, and the board of executives isn't yours!"

Seeing that the mother and son were about to argue again, Zhou Yuanfeng rapidly pulled away Gu Yansheng telling him: "Follow me to the study, we need to discuss something."

The door was closed with a bang.

A bitter expression appeared on Wen Niannan's face. His headache grew worse and worse because of the smoke, he couldn't stop coughing, and his head was about to crack, but he endured it, he didn't want to show weakness in front of Gu Yansheng.

"Isn't Nian Nian feeling well?"

The man in the bed didn't answer, he couldn't speak, perhaps it was because of the headache or something else.

"Does it hurt? Where does it hurt? The pain in your body is far less than the pain in your heart?"

Wen Niannan lowered the hand holding his head, he sobbed with tears in his eyes: "Mom, I..."

"Did you hear that? When we were talking in the living room."

Wen Niannan nodded softly: "Yeah."

"Mom..."

"Huh? What's wrong?"

"I...I want to divorce, is that ok?"

"You...what did you say?" Incredulous, Lu Yun looked at him, unable to believe what Wen Niannan had said.

"Yansheng can't get away from his family. Both grandpa and mom have high expectations for him. You can't get along because of me, and Yansheng can't ruin his future because of me..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marathon day

(9/10)