💮 Chapter 97: I don't care if he's dead or alive

"Even if I put him in the basement, he won't believe it anymore, the guy with the surname Gu can really ignore the life and death of his wife."

The basement...

Upon hearing that he was going to be put in the basement, Wen Niannan's face instantly turned pale, he tried to flee to the door despite his injuries but was kicked to the ground by Sun Qi.

"Uhm..."

Wen Niannan curled up in pain for a moment, almost out of breath, gripping his stomach with no movement.

"Brother Sun, maybe that man named Gu hasn't watched it yet, let's wait a while? The brothers are a little hungry."

Sun Qi looked at the person curled up on the ground, he sneered: "Let's wait an hour, go, and eat."

Shen Luoan sat in Gu Yansheng's room, not leaving, in case Wen Niannan called Gu Yansheng, if those people contact Gu Yansheng, they will not break their way.

Ding...

There was a recently received message on the phone on the desk, Shen Luoan's expression changed, he hastily took the phone, turning it on.

When he saw Wen Niannan with a bloody painful expression in the video, his eyes showing an insane craziness, with a strange smile in the corners of his mouth.

Raising his hand, he pressed the delete button, emptying the gallery he put down the phone, Shen Luoan walked to the sofa next to the balcony and sat down, his eyes under the dim light seeming to shine.

Wen Niannan tried to get up, but even breathing was so painful, he fell back to the ground one more time, lying on the ground, he held hard the ring in his hand.

Gu Yansheng, are you really so ruthless...

The ring in his hand was firmly held, the wound on the palm of his hand started bleeding once more, staining the clothes while rolling through his fingers.

Wen Niannan looked at the red blood staining the while again, the pain was the same as that year, curling up and crying, he hugged his head.

Save me...who's going to save me...

Wen Niannan didn't know how long he cried that he passed, he was caught by his hair forcing him to wake up in pain, as soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Sun Qi in front of him.

Even though the pain on his body was critical, he still struggled to avoid him: "Let me go! Don't touch me...

Sun Qi squatted down with the cellphone in his hand while staring at him cruelly.

"You seem to be afraid of me? Did we know each other before?"

A little startled, Wen Niannan lowered his head dodging to look at him.

"Don't...know"

Sun Qi raised the phone in his hand, shaking in front of Wen Niannan, a somber smile was plastered on him: "Seems that Gu Yansheng is really going to pretend to be deaf and dumb, no way, we will have to call him to see if he will accept our request?"

When Wen Niannan heard that he was going to call him, his eyes flickered slightly, he looked at him.

Early in the morning, Sun Qi asked for Gu Yansheng's cellphone number from Qin Qibai, looking at Wen Niannan on the ground condescendingly, he dialed the number.

Toot...toot...toot...

Each sound seemed to be an extremely heavy stone pressing on Wen Niannan's heart, he held his breath, wanting to hear clearly the sound in the phone.