💮 Chapter 145: Am I very bad for him?

Wen Niannan curled up in the bathtub in a trance, slowly lowering his head to look at the ring mark on the finger of his right hand, his heart full of bitterness.

Gu Yansheng's liking could be a bit genuine...

Just because he knew that he was the one who saved him back then, he stated he loved him, that love that comes from pity and guilt was too frugal...

Shen Luoan, who had "saved" him, wanted that kind of love, but Wen Niannan didn't want it.

Wen Niannan stood up and lifted his leg to get out from the bathtub, but he left without noticing the water on the ground, so he knocked his knees on the bathtub, as he suddenly sighed in pain.

The sequelae of Wen Niannan's legs were still very serious, it could hurt for a long time after walking for a little while or for just touching, but he didn't tell Tang Shuo or his father, he could only take a lot of painkillers to control it every time.

The phone rang.

It was Tang Shuo.

"Hey, Niannan, are you going to sleep now?"

Wen Niannan took the painkiller and replied: "Yeah, I will go to bed after taking a shower."

"Niannan..." Tang Shuo's fragile voice came.

"Huh? What's the matter?"

"I can't figure it out...My brother said that the company was already stable, but why did he go abroad to talk about projects with someone he didn't even know? He was always such a cautious and sharp person, how could he get on an unknown helicopter..."

Wen Niannan squeezed the phone tightly. Should he tell Tang Shuo about Qiyue's situation?

"What am I talking about, I just wanted to say goodnight to you, how can I say this, it's okay, go to bed, good night."

Wen Niannan vaguely heard the sobs of the person on the other end of the phone, Tang Shuo was crying ...

Wen Niannan reassured: "Don't think about it so much, you still have uncles and aunts to take care of, there are also many fans waiting for your music."

"Good night Niannan." 

"Good night."

After Tang Shuo hung up the phone, he threw the phone on the couch, took the wine bottle on the table, and drank.

Suddenly the phone rang.

Tang Shuo let go and answered the phone, as he asked in a hoarse voice: "Yeah...who?"

"Young Master Tang, do you want to know why your brother went to Y country?"

Tang Shuo was taken aback: "Who are you?"

"It's not important who I am, first open the content of the link and then we'll talk. "

Tang Shuo clicked on the link sent and froze instantly looking at the content in the link.

Three days before Tang Lunxuan's accident, all the trails were clear, he went to the Gu Group to argue...Qiyue's secrets were leaked and left unsponsored...then he received a call to talk about a project in Y country... 

He never knew that his elder brother had to bear so much, just to keep himself from worrying...

The voice on the other end of the phone continued: "Want to know who killed your brother? This is not a crash."

Tang Shuo's eyes turned red in an instant, and he hurriedly asked: "You mean...do you know who killed my brother? Who was it?"

"You have taken his things, of course, he had to take back his things again, your brother only got rid of them to make it easy for you. I sent you a few photos, they are very interesting."