💮 Chapter 68: Niannan...does it hurt...

The face of the man who hadn't been seen for a long time, still had that dazzling smile, as usual, he was looking at him with excitement.

The grip on the wheel tightened, with his head down, Wen Niannan didn't want to lower the window.

When Tang Shuo saw that the car was really Wen Niannan's, he waved his hand to the person in the car with joy, the smile on his face was particularly sparkling.

All he could do was stare blankly at him from inside the car, he lowered his head without knowing what to do, his face was without expression.

Noticing that Wen Niannan was a little different from normal, confused, he walked to the window tapping on it, with a brilliant smile that was hiding his eyes, with his hands, he made a gesture for him to lower the window, he bent his waist a little bit, looking expectantly towards the car window.

The man in the car never moved, he stuck his head to the wheel, Tang Shuo was a little worried, tapped on the window one more time, anxiously shouting: "Niannan, Niannan, can you lower the window? I want to talk with you."

Tang Lunxuan came from behind, looking first at the man in the car, then at his brother, he shook his head and said: "Tang Shuo, don't do that, you're being rude to Mr. Wen."

"He's never been like this before, he never ignored me. Something must have happened to him."

Tang Shuo tapped on the car window for a second time, his face was full of worry, suddenly the car window was gradually lowered, Wen Niannan's face showed up, he helplessly said: "Great, Tang Shuo, you almost broke my window with your tapping. Are you going to pay for it?"

"Niannan, did you come to see me? I'm so happy, what happened to you just now, I was call..." He stopped talking, surprised of seeing the person in front of him.

"You... why are you so thin? Why are you looking so terrible?" How long had he been so thin, was he sick again?"

The door of the car was opened, and Wen Niannan got out slowly of the car. Tang Shuo noticed that Wen Niannan was wearing a hat, wearing it lower than the normal.

"My appetite has been very inexistent these days, I'm eating lesser, that's why I look thinner." Said Wen Niannan, who was standing on one side of the car.

Seeing Tang Shuo still wanting to continue to ask. He quickly changed the subject, looking at Tang Lunxuan beside him, he inquired in confusion: "This is?"

"Oh, I forgot to introduce you. This is my brother. Niannan, don't you think we look alike?"

Wen Niannan looked at them with a serious expression, then he replied: "Your brother is more handsome than you."

"How can you say that my brother is more handsome than me? My brother looks like my mother, his personality is like my father's. my brother and I are totally opposite poles."

Tang Lunxuan hit helplessly Tang Shuo's head, he stepped forward stretching out his hand to Wen Niannan, gently saying: "Hello Mr. Wen, I'm Tang Lunxuan, Tang Shuo's always causing you trouble, I'm sorry." 

The outstretched hand was unanswered for a long time. Tang Lunxuan raised his head in confusion looking at the person in front of him, only to see the embarrassed Wen Niannan's face.

"Big brother, Niannan doesn't like contact with others." Tang Shuo said, stepping forward patting Tang Lunxuan's shoulder like reminding him.

"Sorry, Mr. Tang." 

Tang Lun Xuan withdrew his hand and shook his head,  saying: "It's okay, that was too abrupt, I embarrassed Mr. Wen."

Some wind started moments after,  Wen Niannan shivered by the cold wind, when Tang Shuo saw it, he quickly took off his windbreaker stretching out his arms to cover Wen Niannan.