💮 Chapter 62: An intentionally wrinkled suit (1/3)

Ding Dong...The doorbell rang outside the house.

"I'm going, wait a minute."

Shen Luoan opened the door seeing Gu Yansheng standing outside, holding his favorite tiramisu in his hands.

"Is it cold? Come in."

As soon as he entered the house, he shoved his arms around Shen Luoan holding him tight, not letting him go or saying a word, that scared Shen Luoan.

"Yansheng? What's wrong, what happened?"

"Everything is fine, I just wanted to hug you, let's stay like this for a while."

"Okay, we can stay like this as long as you want." Said Shen Luoan, snuggling up in his arms.

It took a long time for Gu Yansheng to let him go, he stretched out his hand caressing the soft hair of the person in front of him.

"Didn't you go to the company today?"

Gu Yansheng's expression changed, he carefully said: "My mother will be back tomorrow, she told me to take care of Wen Niannan at home. Yuanfeng is leading the company."

"Zhou Yuanfeng?"

Shen Luoan's face was a little bit hideous when he heard that Zhou Yuanfeng was back.

"Does Mr. Zhou have the right to act like a president? Why did your mother let outsiders take charge of Gu's company?"

"Yuanfeng is a good friend of mine, we grew up together since little kids. Our two families have a close relationship. My mother has always treated him like a son, she trusts in him unconditionally, so do I."

Gu Yansheng was a little confused that Luoan would take interest in the company's business, he thought that maybe he was afraid that his rights would be given to others, but he didn't tell him to not worry him, so he didn't take to much importance to it.

"What's wrong with Niannan? Is he sick again?"

"He's okay, the doctor said that he has been under too much pressure recently."

Shen Luoan showed guilt on his face, with worry in his voice he said: "Is it because of me? Because of the video? "

"This has nothing to do with you, don't feel guilty, this is happening because of his own assumptions."

His heart ached when he saw Shen Luoan's guilty face, so he quickly changed the theme: "The last time I saw you play the piano that you gave me, I will send it in a few days, okay? Wait for me to see Buy it for you if you have a good one."

"Oh, thank you Yansheng."

"I'm sorry for not being able to protect what should belong to you since the beginning, which caused you to suffer so much."

Gu Yansheng had always been guilty because he agreed to marry at that time. If he hadn't stopped looking for him then, things would be different nowadays.

"Don't say that. I feel very happy."

Shen Luoan took Gu Yansheng's hand leading him towards the dining table. The food on the table was his specialty. He raised a glass of red wine handing it to Gu Yansheng.

"Cheers!"

Gu Yansheng took the wine glass looking at him adoringly: "Cheers!"

They talked happily for a long time, for nearly two hours, the bottle of wine was now empty.

Shen Luoan drank too much, he sat on the sofa feeling dizzy, Gu Yansheng went to the kitchen to cook him a revitalizing soup.

The phone rang suddenly.

Gu Yansheng's hands were busy, so he pressed the speaker.

"Where are you, Master? Sir has been having nightmares calling your name. Can you please come back and be with him?"

The things on his hands fell with a thud, Gu Yansheng looked back at Shen Luoan in the living room, taking the phone, he turned off the speaker.

"No, he's just having a nightmare, I won't go back. It's good for him to yell. Leave him alone."

"But Master, sir, he's obviously..."

Toot...toot...toot

The phone was hung up.

Uncle Xu reluctantly lowered the phone, he looked at the person in bed, he was agonizing showing a sorrowful expression. He kept calling Gu Yansheng's name.

Heartbroken, he walked over, taking the trembling hands between his, the man in bed gradually calmed, he sighed saying: "Why are you still doing this? He doesn't treat you well, why are you so naive?"

After he hung up, he stared at the screen for a while without doing any movement.

"Yansheng, what was the noise just now?" Shen Luoan's voice came from the living room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marathon day

(2/10)